[2.1] Hyaon's Fury Lightning Strike / ST || 85k DPS + Light Pen, Budget, Insane Defences, HC Viable

I am boring with Incinerate build so I was looking for something new. Then I found that this build is great.

Thank you for posting it.

Here my gear :

Currently I am lv 78, I got 15k dps with flame golem and 3 frenzy charge. Trying to get + 1 frenzy boots
. In around lv 86 I planed to get 18k dps.
My defense atm is 4k4 life/ 1k5 es. Will reach 5k/1k8 in around lv 88.
StaticTemplar
Thanks for all the replies guys! I don't often make guides and I'm so glad people are playing and liking this build. Thx!

@Azothshock

Sorry for the late responsd, I had heaps of exams :/ For bandits I went with Life, AS and Frenzy. But resistances are perfectly fine too, since it gives you more gear flexibility.

@Neiderr

Coil conversion comes first. Afterwards we get the MoM conversion. MoM reduces the final damage taken I believe.

About Devoto's devotion, I think it's a pretty good helm honestly and you can go for it if you can cap out your resistances and get enough ES elsewhere. It is quite difficult to cap out resistances with lightning coil so I didn't include it in the guide.

The 16% increased attack speed helps a lot, but the helm has no life which is a small problem. So, if you want to be more offensive you can go with this helm. It should work great.

@Khacthien89

I'm glad you like it. You have some very nice gear :D

For Spectral throw, I've recently been testing GMP over LMP and I think the clear speed might be better with GMP, so maybe you can test it out and see for yourself.

Good luck with the build and have fun!
Last edited by cookees on Nov 13, 2015, 12:18:09 AM
Updated with New Video. Won't be updating again until 2.1 is released.
Updated for 2.1 Release
Had to fix some changes.
Nice guide! using it now as i go through talisman, was wondering if you planned on updating the levelling trees for 2.1 or is it roughly the same accounting for the changes made?
4 minutes is not bad a bad gorge run time considering he was picking items and spent time casting auras at the start.

Most builds average around that time.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Dec 13, 2015, 1:44:34 AM
"
Nice guide! using it now as i go through talisman, was wondering if you planned on updating the levelling trees for 2.1 or is it roughly the same accounting for the changes made?

Hey, Levelling tree is roughly the same. Just take Static Blows and Nullification when you reach them.

"
4 minutes is not bad a bad gorge run time considering he was picking items and spent time casting auras at the start.

Most builds average around that time.

Hmm, I reckon 4 minutes is ok.

On another note I've posted a Lightning Strike and Frost-blades run, using the exact same build but with the gem setups switched around. So check these out if you ever get tired of Spectral Throw.
I got 14k dps with lightning strike what should i change what should i do i'm lvl 69 pls help i got 15k dps with all frenzy charges
I got 2.2k hp and 800 energy shield
Last edited by fogracvxy on Dec 14, 2015, 4:14:57 PM
Hmm..

First of all, your added lightning damage gem is only level 8. At that level the gem provides no damage bonus to you, so you need to level it up a lot more.

If you are using Lightning Strike, you don't need double strike, so what you can do, is put your 'weapon elemental damage, lightning strike, multistrike and lightning penetration' in the thunderfists gloves for now. This will increase the DPS by quite a bit, since you will have a level 18 added lightning damage. When you level your added lightning gem to over 18, you can put the lightning strike back in your lightning coil.

Your topaz ring and amulet have no life, so your life is very low. I suggest you find some good jewellery with high Life and high lightning damage (1-40+). Also you have no life on your shield. Later on, you can replace thunderfists with gloves for gloves with high life, high es and high attack speed.

Swap out Doryani's Invitation for Immortal Flesh belt. Keep using Immortal Flesh until you can get over 1200-1300 ES. Your ES on your shield is too low at the moment. You generally want 250+ ES on your shield.

Your Wrath gem is also very low level, so need to level that up a bit more.

Also, I'm not sure if you have good jewels right now. Check your jewels with the one's I posted in the guide.

Your only level 69 so don't worry too much. My DPS screenshot was at level 90 with pretty maxed out gear and gems.

Here is my current gear, try to match these stats as much as you can.

Last edited by cookees on Dec 14, 2015, 7:46:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info