2.0.4c Patch Notes and Deployment!

My ping is much higher post patch on the same server (Texas). Logged out for patch, logged back in and high ping. Nothing else is showing high ping so maybe there's an issue?

At login screen it says my ping to Texas is 50ms (normal) but when I log in it's 150-250.

Seems to be getting better but still spiky
Last edited by enigma1406 on Oct 21, 2015, 10:16:21 PM
"
Noshei wrote:
Wish they would remove beyond as well. Worst league mod by a long ways. I refuse to play the game while beyond is going in.

/agree
PoE needs better social features... and more cats!
"
Nauzhror wrote:
"
Noshei wrote:
Wish they would remove beyond as well. Worst league mod by a long ways. I refuse to play the game while beyond is going in.

And I think Beyond is fantastic. Not everyone feels the way you do.

<3 beyond too, my opinion best mod of all :)
so chalenging, so funny

but iam SC, so I understand HC guys, but they can rush low lvl maps these days, solved.

Also good for SRS builds, because when beyond spawns they are usually zounds SRS allready so they are dead in few secs :)

Thanks GGG for updates, you are the best ! <3
with all mods coming up we need all the help we can get, such a shame. :(

where is the fix for unkillable totems spawned from strongboxes in haku missions?!
Last edited by DieAbolicaL on Oct 21, 2015, 10:46:29 PM
We shall see
Saved
"
Is it me, or There's a significant lack of new/ balance content since the 2.0 Release?

This.
Thanks!
"
Blakwhysper wrote:
"
Is it me, or There's a significant lack of new/ balance content since the 2.0 Release?

This.

The upcoming content is going in the next release. Patience :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
Blakwhysper wrote:
"

This.

The upcoming content is going in the next release. Patience :)

Can't wait! I do think things have gone stale quite abit recently :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
My big question is... How much longer before we see a deployment on client-side performance improvements? Namely, in how the game takes a HUGE hit from ground effects? The only reason I dread rolling those on maps is because it's a promise of framerate dips.

And while it's sad to see Rampage go, it's quite understandable; I noticed the game was NOT stable while it was running in conjunction with everything else.

"
Noshei wrote:

So much salt over Beyond.

To be honest it's something I've enjoyed and loved from the time I figured out how it worked (which is to say, after about an hour or two in) it has always been my favorite mod to see when rolling a map.

To me, it seems most people hating beyond are those that largely just blindly charge through everything in the game, and it HEAVILY punishes you for that by throwing Haast in your face.

Having learned to manage my positioning well, Beyond is a great source of extra EXP (I'm getting upwards of an extra 50% over what I'm typically getting) and especially loot. My only complaint is that I sometimes run out of portals to carry out all the rares! (that, and I'm sometimes running low on scrolls!)
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info