2.0.4c Patch Notes

Just stop this shit, FFS.

The chances of getting back in to that shitty map are close to 0
Casually casual.

Keep the improvements coming GGG, nice work!
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 2.0.4c

The ground effect performance improvements that were intended for this patch have (once again) not passed quality assurance. We are still working on these and will have them in as soon as possible. The other performance changes in this patch are very impactful and we didn't want to delay them.

No worries ! Glad to know that you guys have such quality assurance system ! Thanks a lot for your efforts GGG ^^

Hugs from Brazil ~

' Hill.D
Dream with me !
Smoother gameplay, can't complain ;)
Thank you so much! I had to keep rerolling the end game map mods for ground effects because of the massive lag it causes my computer. This will make it so much easier for me. :D
OK, credit where it is due (although it was an issue for far, too long).

I haven't done much ground effect maps today as I'm aware there's more work coming, but I did want to test fracture, beyond, high pack size boxes, etc.

Most notably I ran a Fracture Arsenal (which is one of the notorious maps for portal crashes).

I cleared the map first, logged out and re-entered at the start to minimise crashing until I got all loot.

I then TPd on top of the double boss loot and was allowed back in.

I then TPd on top of the carnage left by a rare fracture mod knitted horror (for those unaware, the double fracture combined with the mobs each horror drops on death, which also double fracture results in over 300 corpses from a single rare horror) along with 2 magic knitted horrors. To my amazement, I got back in.

I then, with my last TP, left on top of the mess left from a box rolled with magic monsters, I got back in.

I was pleasantly surprised.

After that, I thought I'd push it and actually ran this map I earlier bitched about...
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

Just stop this shit, FFS.

The chances of getting back in to that shitty map are close to 0

No crashes.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Oct 22, 2015, 2:49:34 PM
I feel like having more dc's then yesterday o.O, but probably its related to another generall problem I hear more often from eu players.
ign: UpForJava
HYPE!
Love the performance improvements. I hope we can see some more optimization for skills.
Thanks so much for the improvements! Much appreciated. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info