[2.0] Voltaxic Crit LA, Pure life with blood magic gem, Flask Spec

Intro:

Very fast clear speed, and great AOE and solo target abilities. Very tanky, reflect immune with bleeding immunity high regen and leech always up = no stress playstyle. Best map farmer I have ever seen.

Unique flask spec

Spoiler
The Flask spec is amazing. The Belt

+ Druidic Rite

passive is enough to turbo charge your flasks. Running a diamond flask is very enjoyable, and frankly very efficient. OFC having 3-4 uses of quicksilver, 4-5 uses of hallowed life flask and close to 100% uptime on taste of hate is the most important. With some gear improvements and topaz + ruby flask Atziri is a no brainer.

Gameplay videos:

Gem Setup:

Spoiler
AOE: (on weapon)

Lightning arrow
GMP
Chain
WED
Added Lightning
Blood magic

Single target: (body)

Tornado shot
GMP
WED
Added Lightning
Blood magic

Buffs: (on gloves)
Herald of Thunder
Curse on hit
assasins mark
Herald of ice

(On helm)
Wrath - unlinked

Blood rage
Inc duration
Blood rage

Accessory: (on boots)

Blood magic
Ice golem
Flame dash
Summon vaal skeletons – to kite / vaal haste for more clearspeed

And that’s it. No more gem slots left… which is a shame, because a CWDT would be a nice addition. Putting blood rage and ice golem on cwdt would free up some space, but takes away manual cast. Your choice.

Stats

Spoiler
Offense:

Damage with LA: 27K with frenzy charges, blood rage, flask. Crit chance 34%, chance to hit 89%

Damage with tornado Shot: 36k with GMP on a 5L.

Screenshot not currently available, I sadly already speced out of this char before I thought to do so.

Defense:

5-12K evasion depending on your body armor, and more with a decent helm.

5200+ Life

30% spell dodge 46% attack dodge

Phys damage reduction comes from taste of hate + lightning coil. Other than that the dodge and evasion helps.

No armour.

Passive tree:

Equipment:

Spoiler
Weapon:

Well obviously the Voltaxic. You would want a better roll and of course a 6L.

Body Armour:

BIS Items are either: Lightning Coil, Queen of the forest, or Hyrri’s Irre all three have different values. Currently I’m leaning toward legacy Lightning coil. I’m using a trash rare in the 1 month, it was the only 6l I could afford.

having a simple rare with high res, high life and +int is already a huge improvment.

Gloves:

Maligaro’s reigns supreme.

Rings:

Better rolled diamond rings would be optimal. For the time being I’ll settle for OK. However the Intelligence is a required stat here, very tough to find better items.

Belt:

The “increased flask duration” and “reduced flask charges used” is a must for my spec. You might be skeptical until you try it out. Your flasks will never run out. I bought this baby for 3c and I think it’s worth 20x that.

Boots:

After playing with 10% regen I can never go back. The blood dance boots provide insane regen and movespeed. +1 frenzy charges would be nice. I don’t think anything else can compete.

Quiver:

A poor base on this quiver, but other than that there is not much more you can dream of. Attack speed is not really needed anymore. + Accuracy would be nice, but getting your resist right is pretty tought. (you might want to use queen of the forest in that case)

Amulett:

Such a shame for the base type. Int or Str on that base would be amazing. Of course crit chance and accuracy are also options.

Helm:

This helmet is in a very poor state. Getting more res, more accuracy and especially more evasion would be optimal. The 3-1 link is on purpose.

Jewels:

Life, lightning damage, procejtile damage, crit chance, crit multi, Str and Int are all very much welcome. Life gain on hit or resistences are also nice.
Last edited by kaptn_games on Oct 23, 2015, 5:13:02 AM
-reserved-
"
kaptn_games wrote:
3-4 uses of quicksilver, 6-7 uses of hallowed life flask

That is not true. I have a build using perfect 20% reduced flask charges used belt + Arcane Chemistry node for total of 35% reduction (you have 18%) and my Hallowed flask is 6 charges per use (so 5 uses), quicksilver is 13 per use (not even full 4 uses).
Last edited by SteKrz on Oct 22, 2015, 1:43:36 PM
Loving it. Bringing back that Lightning Arrow is ace! LA used to be a big favorite. Will have to save up and make my Scion into one of these speed clearers.
I love pie.
"
SteKrz wrote:
"
kaptn_games wrote:

That is not true. I have a build using perfect 20% reduced flask charges used belt + Arcane Chemistry node for total of 35% reduction (you have 18%) and my Hallowed flask is 6 charges per use (so 5 uses), quicksilver is 13 per use (not even full 4 uses).

With +20 "Ample" and 18% reduction you get 4 on Quicksilver and 6 on Hallowed.

Last edited by SuperRevy on Oct 10, 2018, 8:20:44 AM
Yes, or u can opt for attack speed cruel.
"
dmm8686 wrote:
"
SteKrz wrote:
"
kaptn_games wrote:

With +20 "Ample" and 18% reduction you get 4 on Quicksilver and 6 on Hallowed.

And he is not using "Ample" on either of those flasks.

@kaptn_games: so you've changed your exaggerated claim without saying anything? And don't get me wrong, awesome build.
Last edited by SteKrz on Oct 24, 2015, 7:09:27 PM
I calculated the charges on hallow life flask using +charges. (ample) bu that's no possible with instant flasks...
Nice spec!
Honestly I think you'd be better off dropping BM gems in favor of running MGoH jewels. With this many sockets it should be easy. I ran a 6L Split Arrow chain fine with just +4 mgoh (=2 jewels), if you have +6 or +8 for LA it should be fine. Same for TS "single". Or you can use Barrage, works perfectly for mgoh setups.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info