[2.0] Incinerate Totems - IW/RF - 20k TT - 275k effective DPS on 1 EX Budget - Atziri Viable

"
Meraxas wrote:
You are right to some degree Catharsis, that rares and bosses often have resist, but it is hard to give an accurate estimation of howmuch elemental resist you should use in your effective damage calculations, or to establish an unwritten rule for everyone in the community to use. It simply makes more sense to use a baseline of 0 resist.

Fair enough.

I wanna say this is the fastest leveling experience I've ever had with any build, and I've been playing since closed beta, I'm currently level 57 and everything melts, including stuff that shouldn't melt like Dominus and Malachi, all the 1 month race mods that make leveling difficult, this build trivializes.

I hope incinerate totems don't get nerfed in the next leagues (though they really should).
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Last edited by Catharsis on Oct 25, 2015, 6:35:09 AM
Glad you like it.

I kinda regret not actually playing this build this league, while that was initially the whole purpose of me designing this build. I guess the upcomming 1 month league is a good moment to actually do so.

I don't expect any serious nerfs before the upcomming 5 week race. The next 3 month challenge league is when you can probably expect the next big wave of balance changes ;)
I made the op look a little bit fancier, it actually looks semi-ok now :P
How do you feel about using three dragons for the chance to shock?
"
MLUC wrote:
How do you feel about using three dragons for the chance to shock?

I don't like three dragons, and i think it's highly overrated. For trash mobs you don't need shock, trash mobs die in like a second anyway. More often than not the only situation where you want the extra damage from shock is on bosses, but most of the time you won't be able to shock bosses reliably anyway.
Hi,

can you post some gameplay video?
"
johnbocchi wrote:
Hi,

I'd love to, but im extremely busy next few days. I do want to add some gameplay video(s) but im not sure when i have the time to do so.

I converted an older righteous fire Marauder over to a dual totem incinerate build some time ago. He works ok, my character and skill tree is almost exactly the same as your one except for a few slight differences.

He works fine, clears packs quite fast and is a tank.

I love totems and never tried RF, your build sounds amazing.
Defenses on Totem or Summoner builds really are a non-issue, I played multiple to early 90ies in all those years. (as long as movement and latency are good)

Thank you very much, I guess I am gonna try this for the 5W.
Perception is reality.
Last edited by widardd on Oct 28, 2015, 4:50:46 PM
"
Meraxas wrote:
"
johnbocchi wrote:
Hi,

I'd love to, but im extremely busy next few days. I do want to add some gameplay video(s) but im not sure when i have the time to do so.

Thank you very much, I appreciate it!

Another question: do you think that's Doryani Invitation might be a good choice?
I know you have built this build trying not to exceed the 1ex budget, but since I already own it I would understand if I can use it.

Thank you very much, regards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info