[RELIC] - new people are welcome!

Interested in Joining, please PM Discord info.
recruiting returning players who never reached end game before?
All interested recruits have gotten an invite to Discord. And there is still room for more people in guild. Apply if you like making new builds and improve old ones.
Greetings,

I have been on the lookout for a guild for quite some time now and this one seems to match my description of a proper guild (e.g. inc. voice chat). This is my first ever PoE league, but certainly not my last as I intend to play Atlas of Worlds to its fullest extent. I currently have three characters in the SC Prophecy league; their levels are 84, 85 & 86. My IGN is: 'NooReallyStopIt'.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

PS: in case this is of interest; 19 years of age.
Hi there,

Was reading your post. I have a question about gateways: I play on a North American Gateway, are you EU-only? I play during the NA day-time mostly so EU afternoon/evening.

I have several 90+ characters.

My in-game name is daleyyc

Hi! We have several people in the guild who are playing in the US. Also from one or two other continents. Just send me a PM if you would like to do the seven day trial period on Discord. Cheers Hrimgard
Totem builds seem to be strong for the new end game content. Come join us on Discord if you want to discuss builds.
New league - new builds!
2.4 is tomorrow - is your build ready? Come discuss, refine and have fun with us on Relic's Discord server. :-)
Last edited by Hrimgard on Sep 1, 2016, 10:42:30 AM
The searchers for the Master build never rest. Join Relic in the Search for Glory!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info