So I was about to buy these gloves....

"
ZenEnott wrote:

Either respond with something more meaningful than "You just showed that you have no idea about what you are talking." or follow my advice from before and piss off.

Well, how do I responde to someone that say: You can eat red apples because planet Mars is red.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Oct 9, 2015, 11:15:08 AM
it often takes 10-15 minutes for poe.trade to stop showing an item after it's been sold.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
"
raics wrote:
There must be a significant amount of players that isn't selling anything just because they don't want to be bothered with the whole shop maintaining thing and even less want to receive offers and trading requests while mapping.

✓ That includes me.

I don't bother with selling/trading. When I need something, I buy an item that has a price tag. That's all my "trading" in PoE :D

... and it's nice to see forum's best entertainer kamil in action again. Next level entertainment. :>
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
i always offer 0 chaos to the morons listing their items with a buyout of 0 chaos. they are wasting my time so i feel good about wasting theirs.
Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 11, 2015, 5:08:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info