Elemental Wand Totem Crit blast [2.0, cheap, fast clear, SC, BotW]

"
denissilvaf wrote:
romira's + inci for charges instead this coc setup.

I prefer not to lose the very important ring slot, but not saying it is a bad idea

"
ConsPark wrote:
Grats on BOTW.

Currently leveling this one up on Standard. I watched your video from a level 75 map (forget what that is in the new tier system). Clear speed was solid but you took some pretty hard hits - how do you fare in mid to high-tier maps?

It does seem that the build has a great deal of headroom to improve with time and currency investment, especially via your gem levels. GG flat ele rolls would probably be monstrous.

thanks. The map had pretty hard mods, my pc was lagging during recording, and I wanted to go as fast as possible, so I was running into monsters instead placing totems from the distance, between me and the packs. but yes, I take occasional hard hits. The key to surviving is good movement and totem placement. Totems have very good range and kill/freeze very fast, and monsters prefer to target them. there is also fast golem, who attract attention and cwdt skeletons/temp chains for further distraction/time to escape.

but Im afraid occasional death still occurs, which could make leveling past lvl 90 tricky. But I have no idea how it would work with min-maxed damage (~tripple?), optimal gear and 5k+ HP

"
How do you level as this character? do you head for ancestral bond first or get all the wand passives first?

Ive respecced to this build from my first 2.0 character (which was a total fail because my theorycrafting was based on pre-2.0 environment)

I would not go for AB early (unless I started as a Templar)
I would take generic elemental/projectile/crit passives first (with the life around the path), moving slowly to AB. Then the Totem crit cluster, wand cluster and finally power charges

Because of the generic nature of most passives and important damage auras/buffs, you can play basically anything you like before transferring to wand totems - spell or ranged elemental attack
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Oct 22, 2015, 11:36:18 AM
grats on botw :)
Nice build Ludvator - and grats on the BoTW.

I've just created BlackAdder_III and am going to try it out. I found a near-perfect Piscators a while back and every few weeks have been thinking about a build to use it without deciding so you decided for me!

I have a bit of not bad jewellery that I'll try to work into the build;

For now I'm levelling with Flame Totem and heading for Ancestral Bond - a bit different to most others but that's what makes this game great!

Thanks again for giving me a use for my Piscators. :)
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
Last edited by DemiDemon on Oct 22, 2015, 11:38:40 PM

I just made this badboy to try it out :)
hi.. thx for the idea. i wanted to create since months a kinetic blast wanderer, but no pure wand wanderer.
actually i am leveling with flame totem and wanna switch at lvl65 (piscators requirement).

my question is: do u think this would be also viable with a phys rare wand and some points in the elder power cluster? i own a pretty good one from my first wanderer try.

Last edited by OrwinMaldoran on Oct 24, 2015, 12:02:54 PM
"
OrwinMaldoran wrote:
my question is: do u think this would be also viable with a phys rare wand and some points in the elder power cluster? i own a pretty good one from my first wanderer try.

My opinion FWIW is that could work but only if you have a 6L and use Physical to Lightning support gem. At least that's how I would try it.

Good luck!
~DemiDemon~

thx. i will try it so. today i will hit level 62/65 and can try both variants.
thats the wand i was talking about.

"
OrwinMaldoran wrote:
thx. i will try it so. today i will hit level 62/65 and can try both variants.

Nice. Yeah, maybe with the fire and cold nodes from Elder Power and Physical to Lightning support gem. It would be interesting.

Best of luck.
~DemiDemon~

Hi! Very good build but how do you leveled it ? Where you rushed first in the tree ?
Nice build. I'll try.
But one question... which skills do u use at low level to leveling up? Flame totem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info