How I despise trading.

"
Arrowneous wrote:
Public Stash is needed for sellers to place item for sale in along with price. That item is immediately moved out of the sellers stash and into Public Stash. A buyer searches Public Stash with the aid of a comprehensive search tool, finds said item and buys it at that price. The seller doesn't have to be on-line and tracked down and the price paid is the price listed. No getting jerked around by the seller, no AFK damn-it where the f*ck are you seller or any other problems. When the seller comes back in the orbs are transferred to private stash. Simple, neat, effieciant, and something GGG should have coded into PoE years ago.

Stacks of items should also be allowed to be sold.

I wonder how many players who have quit and are gone would not have quit if trading was easy peasy?

+1
Great idea Arrowneous! Please, please, please GGG add this, or a similar, feature for those who can only play a few hours a week, and for those that would rather just play than hangout in their hideout waiting!
Last edited by countinbiskitsyo on Oct 5, 2015, 10:39:19 PM
Fuck I will pay someone 100k+ whoever makes a invention that allows you to punch someone through the internet using your monitor.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Fuck I will pay someone 100k+ whoever makes a invention that allows you to punch someone through the internet using your monitor.

Is that in Chaos or exalt because if it is in chaos I only take fuse and my rate is 3:1c.
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
Last edited by PrinceOfPuddles on Oct 6, 2015, 2:03:41 AM
"

I'd advise you to have "a bex and a good lie down",but the product line is no longer continued.

Such a shame.
Just play self-found items only.

You can trade currency and shit but only wear items you find/craft on your own.

That way you skip the item trading shit and still play without being totally crippled.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
"
Rusherboy wrote:
Just play self-found items only.

You can trade currency and shit but only wear items you find/craft on your own.

That way you skip the item trading shit and still play without being totally crippled.

Nah better complain during years ;).
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info