[2.0] Ryuzaki's LL BM CoC Tank +11k ES + Enfeeble + AA + MS + IC - Ez Atziri/Bosses w/ Video Guides

Greetings! I am Ryuzaki, this is my CoC build I hope you enjoy!

What is this build?
This is a CoC LL BM Dual Curse build that is optimized for defenses and able to tank and kill
some of the hardest endgame bosses while still having a very high DPS and clear speed. You can achieve higher DPS but this build is set up to have the most defenses while still maintaining a strong offense. A million DPS wouldn't mean anything if you have no forms of defenses and low ES and just get one shot or die while leveling at high levels. If you're leveling +90 or +95 you'll want as much defense as possible to level safely and still not have to skip all the hard bosses. With this build it may seem like we lose a lot of DPS by increasing our ES and defenses, however, I notice no difference in clear speed because packs just die instantly in one shot anyways and we are able to tank bosses and kill them easy as well. With the CoC mechanic we are able to achieve a much higher DPS than if we self cast the spells, this allows us to spec heavily into defenses giving us a much higher survivability than other builds plus having insane DPS still.

Why make build guide?
There are other CoC builds, this is just my own personal version and opinion of a LL BM CoC AB + FB build after experimenting. This is what works for me for great defenses, safe leveling, easy bosses, and great damage. When people ask about my build I have nothing to show them or point them too. So it's easier to make a guide to show the build, gear, and tree than explain each time. I made mainly just to show friends or people asking about my build, but I hope it can help anyone that is interested and you enjoy it!

Build Influences

First, a thanks to these other great CoC build guides! They have influenced my build.
Without them my build wouldn't have been possible. Like all CoC LL BM builds my build is similar but I have made my own personal adjustments.

Tom94's 1.2.4 Shatterchuck build:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1020597
The original CoC build! Shatter everything! Millions DPS!

Cap's 2.0 "Circe" LL BM CoC EE Dual Curse build:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1343523
Caps amazing LL BM Dual Curse CoC build, must check out!

Differences with my build

I alter my build to be more tanky with increased defenses
+11k ES achievable with no mirrored gear or legacy Shav Wrap armour
(+12.5k ES achievable with BiS gear)
Added Arctic Armour
Added Granite Flask of Iron Skin (constant 52% phys reduce)
Added CWDT curse Enfeeble (with dual curse Warlord's Mark)
Added CWDT Molten Shell
Added CWDT Tempest Shield
Added Double Vaal Discipline (with increased duration)
Added Decoy Totem (versus tough bosses only or for boxes)
No EE, Haste, Ele Weakness curse
Different auras/tree/Jewels/gems/etc...
No enlighten gems needed
I am a Shadow, but build can be Witch or Scion too
Similar gear though (same gear can be used for either build)
Both builds are LL BM CoC Dual Curse

Videos: Build/Atziri/Reflect Guides + Full Maps & Bosses

2.0 Build Guide

Build Guide Video With Boss Kills
1:04 Double Piety 76
2:33 Dom 76
3:24 Forest of Flames - Volcano 77
3:32 Double Crematorium Boss 78
4:06 Double Academy Boss 78
4:42 Village Ruin Bosses 79
5:34 Abyss Boss 82
Also, gear, gems, auras, tree, jewels

78 Springs Ele Reflect Full Map 100% Reflect Proof!

Atziri Video's

Atziri Guide @99% Exp Lvl97 100% Deathless No Risk!
New Atziri Run video at 99% experience level 97 to show that I am at no risk of dying 100% deathless

Atziri Guide 100% Deathless Guaranteed (at no risk of death)
I am at 90% exp level 97 in this video

Old Atziri Videos
Atziri Run (Old Video with Maligaro's) *Hope Drop Hype!*
Old Video w/ Maligaro's (1k Less ES)
3 Purities (no Herald of Ice)
Freezing Pulse instead of Fireball (less range)
7 Aura's (no room for defenses setups)
No dual curse Enfeeble
Still an easy run but this old setup is more risky

Atziri Run No GMP (Old Video with Maligaro's)Same as other old run video but with no GMP
EK + AB + Freezing Pulse

Full Map Videos

79 Village Ruin Full Map w/ Boss Kill

78 Academy Full Map Double Boss Kill

78 Crematorium Full Map Double Boss Kill

77 Plateau Full Map Double Boss Kill

Build Features Pros/Cons

Pros:
Very good DPS and defense balance
Very good clear speed, and single target dps
Very tanky, facetaking high level bosses
Safe for high leveling +95 and high level maps
Easy Atziri 100% deathless super safe and tanky
Reflect Proof 100% deathless reflect map (with modifications)
No enlighten gems needed (save $$$)
Extremely fun and satisfying destroying everything on the screen!
Surgeon's prefix flasks allows constant flask usage

Offensives:
Righteous Fire 60% MORE spell damage (+1 Voidbringer)
Pain Attunement 30% MORE spell damage (with LL)
Anger (+1 Voidbringer)
Herald of Ice (+1 Voidbringer)
Clear Mind Jewel 60% Increased Spell Damage (with BM)
Attack Speed Jewels (2.30 APS)
Ice Golem (+3 with Empower)
Atziri's Promise Flask

Defenses (very important for DEATHLESS endgame leveling + boss kills):
+200% ES From tree (219% with jewels)
+11k Energy Shield Pool with no mirror gear or legacy Shav Wrap Armour needed
Discipline +3 with Empower
Enfeeble 29% less damage taken
Arctic Armour 13% less physical/fire damage when hit
Granite Flask of Iron Skin 52% phys damage reduction constant up time
Double Vaal Discipline vs boss (with inc dur gives 10 seconds of god mode)
Decoy Totem vs boss
Molten Shell CWDT (monsters can't kill us they just die to MS)
Imortal Call CWDT
Tempest Shield CWDT
3 Endurance Charges (from Warlord's Mark)
Good leech from Atziri Promise leech pot, Warlord's Mark, wand Crafted, and Doryani's belt
67% Phys damage reduction with flask, endurance charges, MS (screenshots below)

Cons REEEEEP:
Expensive
Needs 6L Shav's Wrap + Legacy Shav Rev Ring + Other gear/gems
Build needs about +100ex with Shav armour (6L) + Shav ring (legacy) + other decent gear
The build scales very well with a higher budget +200-300ex (higher es/dps/resist but not necessary)
(Still very good and strong/tanky with no mirror gear)

Budget Estimate:
Shav Armour ~30-45ex
Shav Ring ~30-40ex
Shield ~1-25ex
Helm ~1-20ex
Wand ~1-10ex
Boots ~1-10ex
Amulet ~1-20ex
Ring ~1-20ex
Gloves ~1ex
Belt ~1ex

Low end ~68ex
High end ~192ex (no mirrors/headhunter)
(Plus cost of gems and jewels if you don't have, but can always level your own)

Requires high level character +90
Since this is an endgame build, should be +90 or preferably +95 to achieve higher ES. Requires high level because of all of the nodes we need across the tree. You can still level with it but need at least +75 and will be much weaker and lower ES/DPS of course just have to be careful.

May lag weak PCs
Laggy, not as laggy as discharge but some parties don't like CoC. Harder to get into groups/rots (because CoC lag). It's not really that laggy at all but only in large packs, shrines, and boxes can be for some people with old PCs. (you can swap gems to reduce lag, just take out GMP and put EK and use different spells like Glacial Cascade, Freezing Pulse, or Arc)
Gear

For Atziri

Mirrored Gear Example

Gems 6L Setups

Main links
Barrage all in one set up (GGGBBB):

Barrage, coc, gmp, arctic breath, fireball (use this)
Best balanced all around solid set up for fast clearing and bosses all in one
Great if you're lazy and don't want to swap gems

Other Spell Swaps Options:
Arc + Freezing Pulse

Pros: Great for mapping and clear speed, nothing to block spells
Cons: Not as good for single target vs bosses, less range

Arctic Breath + Freezing Pulse

Pros: More cold damage for cold leech and freeze
Cons: Need closer range with Freezing Pulse for more dps

Ice Spear + Freezing Pulse
Pros: good for clearing both spells pierce and freeze
Cons: Less single target dps for bosses

Optional single target vs bosses
Quick swap EK for GMP for
EK + Artic Breath + Fireball

Other Combinations:
EK + Flame Surge/Fireball + Freezing Pulse
EK + Flame Surge/Fireball + Arctic Breath
EK + Flame Surge/Fireball + Glacial Cascade
EK + Arctic Breath + Freezing Pulse/Glacial Cascade
EK + Glacial Cascade + Freezing Pulse

Non GMP combos only give about the same or slightly more dps than main setup but less range and aoe

Ice Spear dps is too low, but more cold damage for freeze and leech
Freezing pulse has to low range for max dps, but more cold damage for freeze and leech

Optional Other Kinetic Blast Setup (GGBBBB)

If you really want to use KB you can try it but I personally don't recommend it. It's good for fast clearing on linear maps so you can keep RF up and 1 shot everything killing rares fast; but would still have to skip some tough rares and in high level maps because it will take to long to kill higher rares and RF will degen you. You can use if you are doing a speed run. But I wouldn't use it for mapping since it's so annoying how slow it is for single target and rares that take forever to kill when barrage gmp clears just as good one shots packs and great dps for bosses single target. Plus since I use Voidbringer for the extra ES to be more tanky the mana cost of KB is a lot more to sustain. And gem swapping every boss fight is annoying.

Mapping
Kinetic Blast, coc, gmp, pcoc, Arc, Freezing Pulse
Pros: Amazing clear speed with big packs
Cons: Horrible versus single target, smaller packs, rares, bosses, gem swapping, high mana cost

Single Target
Barrage, coc, pcoc, Arctic Breath, Fireball/flame surge, Freezing Pulse/Glacial Cascade
Pros: Amazing single target dps with 3 spells
Cons: Horrible AOE, clearing, only for single target bosses, gem swapping

Auras + Buffs + CWDT Gems

Auras/Buffs

Aura Calculator: https://poe.mikelat.com/#spveMOf/kg8WmOW/JgvS2-k

Discipline, Arctic Armour, Vitality, Anger, Herald of Ice, Purity of Fire

Ice Golem

Righteous Fire

If you can't cap resists with gear, 16% res all from tree (Nullification, Faith and Steel), and jewels; you could drop Herald of Ice for a purity to max resists.

CWDT

Warlord's Mark + Immortal Call

Enfeeble + Molten Shell

Tempest Shield + Vaal Discipline

Vaal/Other Gems

2 Vaal discipline with Increased Duration

Decoy Totem

Amazing vs bosses provides basically 10 seconds of god mode +16k ES and instant regen plus a decoy and most bosses only take a few seconds to kill anyways. These aren't required to swap or needed vs most bosses but with them it makes usually rippy/risky bosses 100% deathless risk free! We basically can't die and can facetank any boss with our Vaal Discipline up and decoy.

Situational vs tough bosses (optional)
Swap out IC for Decoy Totem
Swap out CWDT and Tempest Shield for 2nd Vaal disciplines with Increased Duration
Swap out One Vaal Discipline for Purity of Lightning vs Atziri since both are blue gems and turn of Herald of Ice to fit in Aura
Swap out shield for Saffell's vs Atziri or any hard boss with elements
Swap out a Vaal Discipline or Herald of Ice for Purity of Ice/Light vs any ele boss if needed
Swap out a Vaal Discipline for Purity of Elements if needed in ele weakness maps
Swap out granite/quicksilver for sapphire/topaz flask vs boss if needed

Example Linked Gems

Armour GGGBBB

Wand RRR

Or

Shield RBB

Or

Or

Gloves GGRB (+1 From Voidbringer)

Or

Boots RRGB

Helm RRRB

Tree

Shadow Tree at Level 97

Shadow Tree at Level 91

Shadow Tree at Level 100

Must Get:
BM + Mortal Conviction
Pain Attunement 30% more spell damage
Unwavering Stance so we can never get stunned
3 Power charges in tree + Spell Damage per PC (7 total PC with Alira)
22% reduced mana reserve for auras + 42% increased aura effect for PoF
Whispers of Doom for Dual Curse defenses
Alchemist node for flasks to run RF
+200% ES in tree with jewels
Jewel sockets for attack speed jewels and Clear Mind Jewel
Crit nodes Assassination + True Strike
Arcane Vision so we can do dark maps and see

Should be at least level +90 and for lower levels of the tree you would either just have less dps or ES depending on which nodes you take.

Witch Tree at 98

The Witch is probably the best option for the build. The tree is the same but you don't have to take the Shadow start dps nodes so you have more options. You can either take the same Shadow start nodes, or you can take the other dps nodes for spell crit, or you can get more ES for defenses.

Scion Tree at 98

The Scion works as well. It's the same you just get another jewel that could make up the ES and damage. If you are lacking APS you can choose to start from the attack speed nodes instead of spell damage.

Templar Tree at Level 97

You could still do the build as a Templar. It's not the most efficient but if you already have a high level one or just really want to play the class here's the tree.

Flasks

Main Mapping Flasks Setup

These will cover everything for mapping.
Ruby Flask of Staunching for RF + remove bleed
Granite Flask of Iron Skin for more armour since we don't have any on gear
Quicksilver of Heat for speed and remove freeze to be safe
Atziri's Promise for DPS boost + life leech pot
Life Flask of Dousing for reduce regen maps and to turn of RF

Make sure to get all with Surgeon's mods so they will always be available.

The Granite Flask is important so we can tank those +10k physical hits easily since that is our only weakness to get one shot because we don't have armour on our gear. So with the Granite of Iron Skin gives us 52% physical damage reduction on top of our huge ES pool, AA, and Enfeeble (MS and Endurance Charges). This is what allows us to easily tank those big hits that would one shot other builds with lower ES and no physical mitigation. You could use a Rumi's instead but I use the Granite for the Surgeon's Prefix so that we can have it always up and available for safer mapping, although you can swap Rumi's for Trio if you want for the block.

We also have a Sapphire and Topaz Flask in our inventory if needed.

For Atziri and Trio

Situational in Inventory

Bandits

Skill Point / Skill Point / Power Charge (help Alira)

Pretty simple and standard for CoC. You can take the resists in normal if you really need it or the attack speed in cruel if you really need it too. But you shouldn't need them with the gear will cover resists and jewels can cover attack speed.
Jewels

Offense Screenshots

Barrage No Charges

Barrage With Charges

Arctic Breath No Charges

Fireball No Charges

Arctic Breath With Charges

Fireball With Charges

Arctic Breath With Charges + RF + Atziri's Promise

Fireball With Charges + RF + Atziri's Promise

Defense Screenshots

Defenses are very important to tank DEATHLESS!

+ Arctic Armour 13% Less Physical Damage
+ Enfeeble 29% Less Damage
+ Molten Shell
+ Tempest Shield +3% Block
+ Immortal Call
+ Vaal Discipline +16k ES

Defenses In Hideout No Buffs

We can tank huge physical damage with:
52-67% phys reduction + Arctic Armour + Enfeeble + 11k ES

Defenses With Granite Flask

Defenses w/ Granite+Endurance Charges+Molten Shell+Tempest Shield

We can be immune to any element with:
Flask + Empower Purity + Saffell's

Defenses With Just Ruby/Sapphire/Topaz Flask

100/100/101 Max Resists Immune to Elements

Map Mods

Elemental Reflect Maps (See Video Guide Above)
Easy. We are 100% reflect proof for ele reflect maps with some minor modifications. We just need to change some items/gems and be careful. Put on a Saffell's, Purity of Ice (turn off HoI to make room), and swap granite for Sapphire Flask, and we are good to go. Just be careful for big packs and keep flasks up and it's exactly the same as a normal map. And to be even more safe you can swap GMP for EK and use Glacial Cascade and Freezing Pulse. In normal mapping if you run into a reflect rare it's no problem we don't need to change any gear/gems just use the Ruby Flask and Atziri's Promise if it's up but even with just Ruby Flask they won't hurt.

Elemental Reflect with Minus Max Resist Maps
This is probably the worst map combo we can roll, but we can still do it as long as we are careful. We just do the same modifications for the ele reflect map above. Use Saffell's, Purity of Ice, with EK, Glacial Cascade, and Freezing Pulse. Furthermore, we can take off Anger so we can still use HoI so we don't have any fire damage just physical and cold and we can take out the Ruby Flask and not use RF and use two Sapphire Flasks instead so that it will always be up. Then just keep a Sapphire Flask up when you attack and be careful and slow on big packs and you should be fine. But if it's a really high level map I would just avoid it since no one rolls these map combos and there's no reason to do it.

Minus Max Resist Maps
Easy. Just be careful and watch out for reflect rares and as always flame/frost/lightning bearers and flask, and don't use Righteous Fire.

Elemental Weakness Maps
Easy. If not resist capped just swap in a Purity for which ever resist you need or Purity of Elements.

Blood Magic Maps
Easy since we are BM.

Reduce Life/ES Regen Maps
Easy. Just use life pot and can turn off Arctic Armour and/or Herald of Ice for more life pool. Also, don't use RF for the entire map but can still activate for quick boss kill.

No Life/Mana Regen Maps
Easy. Same thing as reduce life regen, just use pot. Turn of Vitality since we can't regen ilfe, and you can also drop HoI and or Arctic Armour to free up more life.

Vulnerability Maps
Easy. Just keep granite up for physical protection and ruby flask up for bleed protection. Don't use RF for entire map but can still use for quick boss kill.

Immune to Curses
Easy. We still get leech from Atziri's Promise and wand/belt, plus the regen from shav ring.

All other map mods should be no problem and easy.

Minimum Stats

+10k ES should be easy to get with lesser gear than mine and at high level
+9k ES minimum if lower level and with lower gear$$$ (+12.5k ES possible with BiS gear)
+80% Barrage Crit
+80% Barrage Accuracy
+2.10 APS (Ideally 2.20-2.30 APS)
+5k Artic Breath/Fireball Damage Per Use (no charges/buffs in ho)
Max Resists of course mandatory
6L Shavs + Legacy Shav Ring
Level 3 (or 4) Empowered Purity of Fire for 82% fire res, 95% with flask for RF
Level +95 for more ES

All these stats should be achievable with fairly cheap non mirrored gear and you should be able to clear endgame content and bosses easily as seen in my videos with this build.
Optional DPS Glass Cannon Version

If you want to sacrifice your defense for more offense you can. I have already tried the glass cannon version but the tanky version is much better in my option. It clears just as fast and is a lot better and safer for leveling at high levels and killing harder bosses deathless. Or if you want you can do a mix and add just a little more dps to your preference without going full glass cannon.

Shadow Level 97 Glass Cannon Tree

This tree will provide the maximum amount of DPS with the cost of ES for defense. So you will lose a lot of defense with about 7-8k ES, plus no enfeeble for that huge defense boost because no dual curse. You will kill bosses in a couple seconds though and do an insane amount of dps but still get one shot on occasion so I wouldn't recommend it for leveling +95 but it's up to you.

Gear:
Same gear, but can use enhance gem with RF and use 3 enlighten gems (with one level 4) to add another aura to use a purity to make up for resistances loss from tree. Can drop Arctic Armour and might need to use purities for resists and to keep Herald of Ice. Will have to drop the defenses CWDT Enfeeble and Molten Shell and the double Vaal Discipline Increased Duration setup to make room for enlightens and another aura.

Auras:
Discipline, Vitality, Anger, Purity of Fire/Cold/Light, Herald of Ice
Can drop a purity if you don't need the resists and add Herald of Lightning for more dps or AA. Or just drop the aura if you don't have the level 4 enlighten.

Videos with 7.5k ES
Maps and Bosses Montage (without mirrored wand)
Atziri Run (without mirrored wand)

Questions FAQ

Uber viable?
Like any build for Uber requires really good and expensive gear, a lot of practice, and some luck. It is doable, however, this is not a specific Uber Atziri farming build. You could easily just make a SRS build or something to farm Uber with. We can do normal Atziri easily 100% deathless but for Uber would require a lot more practice and luck. She can be killed but I am not going to waste the ex to do it and might have to make some adjustments like use a life leech gem with 2 spells to survive. You can do it if you want but deathless would be hard even with fully mirrored gear with any build but possible.

However, I don't really see much of a point to run uber to waste a lot of ex just for the sake of doing it. This is my own opinion but I personally don't farm Atziri or Uber since it's just not worth it, I did +60 Atziri runs and got not one hope drop. And if you were to do Uber even 20 runs and get an acuity just in the hopes that's 6*20=120ex in hopes you could have just bought the gloves and that's only 20 runs it may take 50 runs. Of course you may get other items, drops, and map drops to make some of it back but that's all RNG and it's just like gambling the chances aren't that good.

TLDR: Not worth the ex to run but you can do it if you want
Why not EE?
You can use EE for a huge dps boost. I am not using in the build because if you play with groups they will run their aura's like anger anyways which would nerf our EE. Also, I have cold damage on my ring and amulet, so you would have to find gear specifically for it. It saves a couple points in passive tree as well for more ES, dps, or jewel. With EE we won't be able to use Anger and Herald of Ice which gives us a huge dps boost, instead we would just use haste and can use dps jewels instead of attack speed jewels.

TLDR: Anger + HoI for DPS, Jewels for attack speed, save 2 skill points, can play in groups with aura's, don't need specific gear.
Why not Haste?
I tested both and Anger seems to give a lot more DPS so we just make up the attack speed with jewels which also give us ES.

TLDR: Use Anger for DPS, attack speed jewels for APS.
Why no Acuity/Maligaro's?

Voidbringer
The most stats best balance offense + defense. These give me +1k more ES than Maligaro's, about the same damage on AB and FB, but I only lose about 5% crit on barrage with power charges. So I get a huge ES boost with only a little crit loss. The stats wise are just better with Voidbringer you get more stats and a lot more defense. For example, if I were to use Maligaro's and try to make up the defense of ES on tree it would require a lot of skill points to gain 1k ES but with voidbringer it would only take a couple points to gain that tiny bit of crit or dps loss. So overall Voidbringer's are the best option for the most stats offense/defense. The mana cost is no problem with barrage low mana cost and we have life pot if needed for reduce life regen maps. The +1k ES is huge since it will give us higher ES pool for our regen and also so we can tank those big hard hits safely. I don't even notice any dps loss when using these gloves since the Trio still goes down in 5 seconds and clearing is the exact same, and we gain a huge ES boost.

To give you another example, if I were to make up the difference of Maligaro's by using Voidbringer on the skill tree, I would only have to spend 3 skill points 1 for 30 dex and then 2 20% crit nodes by Assassination to make up the crit loss or can get any other node for more damage on spells to make up for the crit loss. However, if I were to use Maligaro's and then try to make up the 1k ES defense loss on tree, 3 skill points wouldn't even give me half that. So it would require a lot more skill points to make up that ES making the Maligaro's tiny dps boost just not worth it.

Maliagro's
Slightly more offense but no defense. AB and FB damage are about the same, but lose 1k ES gain about 5% barrage crit and the dex. The evasion is worthless to us so this provides no defense and only slightly more damage. Since this is a tank build and we want to be able to facetank deathless the more defense and ES the better so these gloves don't really seem worth it. If you were to use these gloves and try to make up the +1k ES in the passive tree it would require a lot of points to get that much ES, compared to using Voidbringer and can easily make up the small dps loss. So Voidbringers seem better for the build and the best in terms of offense and defense stats. Maligaro's are only better for only offense, but the absolute zero defenses makes them worse overall stats wise.

Acuity's
These are also a great option if you already have them or are just rich. Don't bother buying them unless all your other gear is already perfect, since for the price of just these gloves you can gear up all your other gear with good high ES/resists gear. These gloves will give less dps and ES than Voidbringer but the defensive instant crit leech is good, but doesn't seem worth it for the price since it's really never needed and we lose ES and DPS.

TLDR: Best stats offense/defense with Voidbringer
Why not run 3 Purities?
I used to use all 3 purities, but if you can still cap your resists without them then we don't need them. We only need purity of fire is required to run RF. Purity of Lightning is only needed versus Atziri. And Purity of Ice is not needed if you have max cold resists. If you can't cap your resists with gear then you might need to another Purity or Purity of Elements. But without them we can use Arctic Armour for more defense and Herald of Ice for more offense for normal mapping and still keep max resists.

TLDR: Not needed for mapping, AA + HoI more defense/offense.
Why not run 7 auras/buffs?
I tested and tried it and we can run another aura with the build, but it would require us to use a level 4 enlighten (which are expensive as well) and 2 level 3 enlightens for all of our auras. Plus the extra aura would be 4 total gem slots and by not enhancing our RF gives us 5 gem slots. With these extra gem slots we can improve our defenses more with the CWDT and Vaal Discipline setups with the build. And those defenses setups allow us to kill the hardest bosses with no risk of dying and provides safer mapping.

TLDR: Waste 4 gem slots needed for defensive setups.
Why not 97% fire res?
We can achieve 97% fire res with flask if we get barbarism and 60% aura effect nodes, but I tried it and it is not necessary. We can maintain our RF with 95% fire res and this saves us a lot of skill points in the tree so we can get more dps/es.

TLDR: Waste points, only need 95% for RF.
Why no Vaal Pact?
Vaal Pact wouldn't be worth the investment, we would need 6 more points to get there, but we would get an extra jewel slot and more dex so that would free up 3 points if we took out the 30 dex node and a jewel socket. So it would cost us 3 points to get it, and then we would have to drop vitality aura because we won't be able to regen life and then would have to rely on constant life flask and life on hit jewels to maintain casting. It just doesn't seem worth it, because without thornflesh reflect it's not needed. I am able to kill all the bosses as seen in my videos without instant leech and reflect rares are no problem.

TLDR: RIP 3 Passive Points, no life regen
Can handle reflect?
Yes, reflect rares are no problem just use ruby flask and Atziri's Promise if it's up. And reflect maps are doable just keep flasks up. See Reflect Maps under Maps for more info.

TLDR: Yes, use flask.
How to leech? Enough leech?
We leech with our CWDT Warlord's Mark gives 2%, plus 0.2% from Doryani's cold belt, 0.2% from crafted wand, and Atziri's Promise Flask adds a lot of leech when needed. Just use flask as a pot and it fills your ES up full in one pack.

TLDR: CWDT Warlord's mark, Atziri flask, wand/belt leech.
Hardcore or new league viable?
Although this is a very tanky build and safe the problem would be the gear required for the build and the high level required for the build. You can do this build in a new league but would have to start as life based until you can get the Shavs and ES gear. You can do this build with no mirrored gear no problem, but we need the legacy shav's ring, so in a new league you would just have to change the tree to get 97% fire res so the RF doesn't degen us. And in hardcore you would need at least a level +90 character and also a lot of good gear and the Shavs but it is doable.

TLDR: Requires high level char + gear$$$$.
Kinetic Blast or Barrage?
See Gems 6L Setups for info.
Life Leech gem?
With our 6L setup it's not possible unless you were life based with Voll's Protector to remove PCoC. The only way to use the life leech gem is in a single target setup with no gmp and 2 spells but it is not necessary only for Uber.

TLDR: No.
Blood Rage?
We don't use blood rage. With the blood rage nerf it's not worth it anymore. We won't be able to sustain the degen anymore with RF it's too much and too risky and not worth it. In normal mapping you can use it but then we wouldn't be able to use RF and RF is better anyways. Also, it would still hurt us so we would have to constantly try to find packs to heal even with our 4% regen.

Frenzy Charges?
Without Blood Rage we have no way to gain charges. It would be to slow and not worth it use use Frenzy Gem, and we can't use The Blood Dance boots because we would lose a lot of ES and resists which we need in our boots.

How to get enough attack speed with no haste?
From our jewels as stated in the guide.

TLDR: Jewels.
How to sustain Righteous Fire?

Level 21 purity of fire and empowered (level 3 or level 4).
42% increased aura effect from tree
Alchemist node cluster from tree for ruby flask
Legacy Shav's Rev ring gives 4% ES regen
This gives us 95% fire res with flasks

TLDR: 95% fire res + legacy shav ring
Why switch from Freezing Pulse to Fireball?
As I leveled I switched to Fireball, because it has good dps and good crit, and also mainly because with AB + FB we can attack from long range. As I got higher level I wanted to be safer and with freezing pulse you need to get point blank range to get the most DPS. So with FB you can be accross the screen and still do a lot of damage while being much safer.

TLDR: Safer, more range, good dps.
Why are you a Shadow and not a Witch or Scion for the build?
I just like the Shadow. Either works.

Build Budget Version

Armour - 6L Shav required (they're cheap now after increase drop rate patch)
Wand - 10.5-11% crit, 1.5 APS, +50% spell damage, +75% Spell Crit, Crit Multi if you can get it too, and leech if you can craft
Shield - +400 ES, resists, spell damage and/or spell crit if you can get
Gloves - Voidbringer or Maligaro's (legacy) are good
Helm - +300 ES, resists, +200 Accuracy if you can get
Boots - +200 ES, resists (movement speed if you can but not needed)
Belt - Doryani's Invitation Cold
Amulet - Crit, Crit Multi, crafted ES%, and spell damage and/or accuracy if you can
Rings - Diamond rings for crit, high accuracy, ES% crafted, and dex/res/+ES if you can get
Other Ring - Shav Rev ring legacy or just use rare without RF
Build Expensive Version $$$

Headhunter Belt - amazing for maps
Armour - Legacy 6L Shav Wrap armour
Mirrored Wand - Apocalypse Thirst
Mirrored Shield - Entropy Charm, Behemoth Spell or other
Mirrored Amulet - Rune Medallion or other
Mirrored Helm - Doom Visor or Blood Ward or other
Mirrored Boots - high es, tri res (with or without movementspeed)
Acuity gloves - for leech if you want but not needed
Detailed DPS Calculation with Spreadsheet

Kappa Kappa Kreygasm DEEEEPS!!!

Thanks for reading my guide and post any questions or comments below!
Last edited by Ryuzaki1337 on Oct 23, 2015, 4:58:13 PM
Wouldn't a mjolner be better for this? You're only proing .82*.83*.69=47% of the time, and with a mjolner you could use a life leech gem.
"
siodine wrote:
Wouldn't a mjolner be better for this? You're only proing .82*.83*.69=47% of the time, and with a mjolner you could use a life leech gem.

Hey, that is true. Sure you could use mjolner if you want but that's a whole different build. This is a CoC build with barrage, I don't play discharge because it's too laggy and I have more range with barrage CoC. Damage isn't a problem for me, I could get +90% crit/accuracy but would also lose defenses. I already kill bosses in seconds and facetank them anyways.

THE HYPE'S BIG!!!
"
NNeto wrote:

THE HYPE'S BIG!!!

Kreygasm
Hey Ryuzaki! Just to share my new tooltips with your tweaks and some of mine to our old Shatter Chuck!

KREYGASM'S HARD MAN LOOOOL

Arctic Breath + RF + Atziri's Flask

Spoiler

Fireball + RF + Atziri's Flask

Spoiler

Hello, I have a doubt about his build,

it is viable with the Piscator's Vigil wand?

and, how much damage you lost if you use the Piscator's Vigil?

Thanks in advance.
"
NNeto wrote:
Hey Ryuzaki! Just to share my new tooltips with your tweaks and some of mine to our old Shatter Chuck!

KREYGASM'S HARD MAN LOOOOL

Arctic Breath + RF + Atziri's Flask

Fireball + RF + Atziri's Flask

Much Kreygasm's! Such DEEPS! Very wow!

Very nice man, thanks for sharing!

I used to have 26k AB with RF + Flask in my old videos with the glass cannon version, and that was with my old rare wand without mirror wand, and level 95.

"
3nz0 wrote:
Hello, I have a doubt about his build,

it is viable with the Piscator's Vigil wand?

and, how much damage you lost if you use the Piscator's Vigil?

Thanks in advance.

3nz0, I wouldn't recommend it since you can buy a better rare for cheap 1-few ex. A rare wand will give you more crit on wand (get +10.5 crit, 1.5 APS on wand), plus spell damage and spell crit and possibly crafted leech and crit multi as well if you can afford. This will help improve the damage of our spells. The increased weapon ele damage in Piscator's won't benefit us because it will only help barrage (attacks) and not our spells. Although the accuracy is nice, but we can get that on our helm and ring/amulet, but you can still use it until you find a better one I guess.

Hello :)
I did this build with a few tweaks, but i still need a lvl 21 Purity of Fire.
I play this "on a budget".
DjSall's LL Tank Crit EK: 1568944
Youtube Channel: http://youtube.com/proksalevente
DjSall, the only one who can be poor on standard :))
Oh how shotgun nerf has destroyed builds like this. I bet you can't even do uber on a 300ex budget with this build. Clear speed is pretty trash too since APS is garbage. With only 2 spells, the effects don't even look cool. Not sure what the point of this build is.
Last edited by Alpha23512 on Oct 17, 2015, 4:15:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info