Flashback Events: Challenges Completed So Far

I'm in the highest category. =)

I wonder if GGG keeps stats on things like how many mirrors drop and whether they get picked up or not.
Top 0,5 with 16.
test: is the challenge number broken on the web site as well?

edit: number shown from last league.. rip
Last edited by nazgul1313 on Oct 4, 2015, 9:04:01 PM
I can start playing now!!!
Last edited by DarkHeart69 on Oct 4, 2015, 9:07:54 PM
14/20

I'm the 1% for once! Suckers!

...yeah that probably won't last very long.

But grats to everyone so far :)

The few at 17+, teach me your ways
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
In case you're interested, it's roughly around 50k players who have completed at least one challenge. So 1% is 500 players (approximately).

These events do typically get lower turnout than real challenge leagues/expansion launches, but we're pretty pleased with the involvement so far!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
The above graph shows how many people have exactly that number of challenges...

What a great chart. :-)

Not only for the information it displays, but also the manner in which it is displayed... data-pixel ratio is spot on. Good job guys.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Last edited by Kaysee on Oct 4, 2015, 9:12:35 PM
20/20 feels very realistic this challenge. I think I'll get there but definitely won't be on the cutting edge of progression.

9/20 atm.
Le Toucan Will Return
6/20 for me as a filthy casual that only plays a couple of hours a day, on average.

Just completed Normal, spiked an Inner Treasure and got Calaf, Headstaver ghosted.
Is there a way to check how many challenges you have done?

I can't get into the game right now and I can't seem to find anything under my account profile.

:(

EDIT: Never mind I just went to the event page and counted what I think I've done. At least I have the boots? Yaaay....
Last edited by dantheleon on Oct 4, 2015, 9:47:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info