disconnections

Here's part of the problem. There have been some major fiber cuts out in California that's affected a ton of stuff out there. Your third hop is borderline horrible (not the worst I've seen though). Don't worry about the no response, that's normal.

sjc02 is looking kinda bad as well.

I'd give your ISP, Shawcable? a ring and see what's what. Make sure that they see your MTR as that can help them pinpoint things.

Good news is you are not getting any packet loss that would account for your discons.

If you can catch a discon on MTR, that would be helpful as well.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"
Here's part of the problem. There have been some major fiber cuts out in California that's affected a ton of stuff out there. Your third hop is borderline horrible (not the worst I've seen though). Don't worry about the no response, that's normal.

sjc02 is looking kinda bad as well.

I'd give your ISP, Shawcable? a ring and see what's what. Make sure that they see your MTR as that can help them pinpoint things.

Good news is you are not getting any packet loss that would account for your discons.

If you can catch a discon on MTR, that would be helpful as well.

Thanks for the response, so if there were some changes in Cali, would you suggest playing in DC or Texas? See, thing is, I had absolutely no problems with connections before, my internet has been working fine and dandy until the 1month league, so I m pretty positive there is something to do with the server itself. I m skipping the 1month league anyway, so hopefully this problem gets somewhat resolved until next league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info