Welcome back to Standard / HC

Oh yes, clearing time for stashes both SC/HC :)

An now I got my ICe Staff ready to try out :) (dropped Cruel Marveil near 3m tempest end):
Decided to do a a quick dried lake since im stuck on standard until the new league start, and the RNG trolled me super hard.

smh at that card drop considering I never saw one during the crazy amount of time spent on warbands...
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
I feel like vaal orbing my entire char but my brain is like ''we still have sort of an attachment to it''

:_;
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
3 hours cleaning stash... scared of doing another league again.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
"
I feel like vaal orbing my entire char but my brain is like ''we still have sort of an attachment to it''

:_;

I know, I never touch standard; but I still feel compelled to keep several currency tabs and a few other select tabs organized.
"
nononononono wrote:

Now I just get the temp league stash in good order and leave them as remove-only in standard. The standard league stash is still a nightmare from past leagues. I must have over 400 tabs, most being remove-only.
well....its good to see you again old friend....

tbh...its nice hanging around standard once in a while...
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
I just transferred the best loot I got from WB, checked how inflated their prices are compared to standard, smiled a bit and then lost interest realizing the task of rearranging the stash tabs again. I'd rather roll another toon in a few hours from now.
"
nononononono wrote:

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that just spent three hours doing this. I even ended up making a spreadsheet to keep track of my stuff and which tab it is in. I'm so sad. *cry*
Another char into the trash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info