Welcome back to Standard / HC

*Smirk.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
rip
what gives I thought the Patch wasn't until 1am my time (EST) according to the announcement a couple days ago
"
Xaxarius wrote:
what gives I thought the Patch wasn't until 1am my time (EST) according to the announcement a couple days ago

Its in PoE timetable.
"It is a cruel joke that man was born with more intent than Life."
"
ramosmichel wrote:
"
Xaxarius wrote:

Its in PoE timetable.

does "poe timetable" mean that the league end was also RNG?
It said 1am my time in the patch notes. Not that I mind, I'm so ready to be done with warbands and go play mjolner in standard.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
The realm will go down at Oct 02, 2015 2:00 PM (this is displayed in your local timezone) and be down for approximately 20 minutes. The One-month Flashback Events start the following day.

Obviously, the Realm end is displayed at my time (because I can't quote the inline), but thats 2.00pm GMT+12/UTC+12
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Oct 1, 2015, 8:59:47 PM
"
Xaxarius wrote:

The time displayed is based off of your timezone settings on your account. You can check that these are correct by going to My Account -> Manage Account -> Edit Preferences.
Enjoy your stay! Please come again. :)
I got to throw together my budget Whispering Ice Build as a result :P

Am happy with the results so far, need to get some gems leveled. Staff is cool as hell.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Friendly reminder that "it's worth vendor" applies to the pretty much every item.
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Oct 2, 2015, 1:26:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info