2.0.4 Patch Notes and What Happens When the Challenge Leagues End!

I wish you would just tell us what time in what time zone the league ends. You have no idea what time zone I'm in so your clock is wrong and I have no idea what time the real time is.
"
ibdoomed wrote:
I wish you would just tell us what time in what time zone the league ends. You have no idea what time zone I'm in so your clock is wrong and I have no idea what time the real time is.

A friend said it'd be 8 instead of 7pm for me, so an hour added. If it was really 7 pm for me, the counter would've started 18 minutes ago. lol
hmm awesome
"
"
Xaelyin wrote:
"
The realm will go down at Oct 01, 2015 7:00 PM (this is displayed in your local timezone)

The time shown is based on your preferences in your account settings and not on the actual system time of the machine you are using. If you have moved and not updated your account preferences, the time shown may be incorrect.

edited because I was wrong about it being a bug

I guess that answers that, though I realize now I can just change my timezone and see if it changes on the forum.

I just tested this theory out and the date and time specified in the forum post does change in accordance to the timezone specified in your account settings. I increased my timezone from GMT+10 to GMT+11 and the time displayed in the forum post indicating when the server will go offline increased by 1 hour, so... awesome stuff.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Oct 1, 2015, 10:22:45 PM
yes prefer longer league time

I barely got to lvl 81 and I played for a month
was my first time playing never got into this game before

barely had time to build 3 guys right
my witch was rip a lot since I couldn't find good gear

sad that I spent a lot of time trying to get somewhere and it ended fast
How long do we have to clear out our remove items only tabs before they disapear??
"
AdamDrakken wrote:
How long do we have to clear out our remove items only tabs before they disapear??
Currently there is no time limit, they don't expire. I've still got tabs from I think Open Beta back in 2013.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Slightly confused right now.
I havent been playing since ages.

Back then there'd always be 4 month leagues.
Is this a thing of the past?

Was hoping to join the one starting today but it ends up being only 1 month?

Kinda dissapointing to be honest.
Meta-game holds no value - Play with what you like!
"
Ycan wrote:

Obviously there was a delay in preparing the next 4 month league, so this 1 month race is filler content. Just play standard if you want.
Computer specifications:
"
"
Ycan wrote:

Obviously there was a delay in preparing the next 4 month league, so this 1 month race is filler content. Just play standard if you want.

To my surprise with all those mods the race is actually really fun.
And how I love the skin rewards. Must obtain!
Meta-game holds no value - Play with what you like!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info