2.0.4 Patch Notes

Let's hope that they will took a look up to the clean caster builds, which is clearly kicked into the corner, and beaten to the death with the expansion - something in a complete opposition to the original PoE ideology of "each build and each path is unique and best on it's very own".
I will still cross fingers some weeks more, before completely give up on this.
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
All in all, love the patch notes. Not really excited by them, but rather relieved to see improvements to QOL and other key stuff that affects everyone get improved.

A++
For POE Devs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6UuRTjkKs
Died like this in HC before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVsgFUiD-Y8

u_u
Love that pet change. Loveeeee that pet change. I would always forget to summon, therefore never really used them. This is great
IGN="Tanky"
Just in: Ghost-busting: Busted
The rate of spawning Warbands has been increased. It's now up to twice as high in some cases (such as leaders and Chaos Warbands).
Funny coz the league is ended already. Other than that, interesting changes.

Last edited by Dr1MaR on Sep 30, 2015, 7:06:52 PM
nice :)
Wewt! Pets stay with you FTW!!!
are the summoned pets bound to individual characters or the account of the player?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Pets can stay but is it that hard to let us keep spectres too? D:
"
Chris wrote:

Map drops have been increased across the board. The chance of finding higher level maps has been increased by a larger amount.

this scares the crap outta me, i remember what happened last time there was "more maps"
other than that patch looks great cant wait for the ground fx fix and flashback 2 the flashbackening
Do not, my friends, become addicted to maps. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info