Dual Claw Wild Strike / Cyclone Phys Crit [~180k DPS]

Ha, seems I was in the wrong then. Wiki indeed says that triggered attacks are not impacted by MPD. Interesting. Thanks for pointing that out :)

(It's very much like poe - every word counts ;) )
"
tb63678 wrote:
Ha, seems I was in the wrong then. Wiki indeed says that triggered attacks are not impacted by MPD. Interesting. Thanks for pointing that out :)

(It's very much like poe - every word counts ;) )

I did the same thing on my DW Dagger WS build for awhile til I found this out - After just switching it out with Added Fire Damage I saw a huge increase in damage from my triggered effects on WS - specifically the lightning effect, which chains SOOO much. Innervate is also really good with WS, as it gives a high chance to shock on all effects plus gives onslaught when you kill a shocked enemy and if you pair that with an easy curse setup like HoT+CoH+Curse it makes setting up certain things wayyyy easier and simpler. That said, I think switching out MPD with ADF would be fine for this build, innervate is cool but you have other stuff going for curse setup that works good and adds to the build in a fun way - rather than just having things go off automatically. This build looks really fun just for the fact that it's using multiple attack skills instead of having everything mostly automated by one attack skill and a couple utilities.
Just got the curse on hit in Talisman league. I wanted to give wild strike a shot since it sounded fun and well it is so far :p.
But it seems Herald of Ice isn't at all a good idea to proc the curse. What should i take instead, Herald of Thunder ? I know this was working reasonably on a witch ball lightning i did some months ago.
I've some power charges sometimes but not much. Maybe there's an issue with my char for now due to his level / poor stuff etc. If wanted, it's WildHarest.
Edit : I think my damages are way too low as long as my crit atm so shattering doesn't occur much.
Last edited by Harest on Dec 12, 2015, 9:59:36 PM
is this build possible Without take Claw dmg nodes ? it would be nice to not ruin everything if you find some nice daggers ?
There's another build which go daggers. But yh basically you can choose what you want, it'll just change the nodes you take on the road, not much changes. Daggers = better dps, claws = better survivability i guess.
For now at mid level 51 i didn't choose any type of weapons yet as i deal with what i loot and it's shit. A streamer (ProjectPT) did a long list of builds (passive trees only) for the 2.1 with a lot of people. For now i'm following the crit proj atk one (but i've started shadow), spé dual wield claw, you also have one for daggers.
Last edited by Harest on Dec 13, 2015, 9:48:58 AM
"
Harest wrote:
Just got the curse on hit in Talisman league. I wanted to give wild strike a shot since it sounded fun and well it is so far :p.
But it seems Herald of Ice isn't at all a good idea to proc the curse. What should i take instead, Herald of Thunder ? I know this was working reasonably on a witch ball lightning i did some months ago.
I've some power charges sometimes but not much. Maybe there's an issue with my char for now due to his level / poor stuff etc. If wanted, it's WildHarest.
Edit : I think my damages are way too low as long as my crit atm so shattering doesn't occur much.

Dropping HoI and using new blasphemy support instead is much more fun and wayyyy more reliable :]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info