Good Items Cheap Prices 'nuff said

bump~!!!

feel free to haggle/negotiate, im no snob, ifsomething is overpriced and the reason(s you state are legitimate to me i will have np changing the price :D but, remember to mind your manners as much as possible please :)
items and prices on page one, will be reworking prices later today and tomorrow, you will see significant changes including a set or i should say an ENTIRELY NEW set of gear pricing UNDER that of a chaos orb~!!!! BE EXCITED~!!!! i know i am ;)
bump
bump
bump
BUMP~!

sorry for the frequent breaks as of late, some times life is hard and helping people sounds good, and is good, but not when they get to the point of taking advantage of you, and turning your life into hell :D anyways, now that i am officially back in action, ill be posting more and more items to my shop thread which lists EVERY item with a price on PAGE #1 of this thread. i will also be updating prices more frequently as some may be overpriced and some underpriced, also if you are looking for anything in particular that you do not see in my thread aside from say....mirrors lol.....then shoot em a message ive been really getting into crafting lately, and i might actually have the item u want r close to it, just haven't been able to price it yet. and lastly, negotiating IS ALWAYS COOL, i never have a problem with it just please try to be kind and courteous(mad spelling skillz XD) msg me in game or on here it matters not, and ill be glad to trade u, also im looking for a new guild that is focusing on getting perfect atlas' or at least to gun for t14-16 maps, lmk if ur in one needing players perase~! XD thanks again!
bump
bump
bump
bump bump bump~!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info