Full Details of One-month Flashback Events

Usually start work at 8am on Saturday here, just confirmed it off at late notice. Now I can let the Hype sink in :) *Throws arms wide open*

Also edit: That divine shrine is easy, did you all forget Domination?

Edit edit: Domination Mod on first day even, if you cant get that Divine challenge done on the first day, then first weekend for sure.

Edit edit edit: Ilgna Pheonix looks like the only hard one, RNG on way through or prob easy to buy for a tip from someone with an exiles tempest.

From what I can see these challenges are incredibly fair and encourage players to explore the game fully. It helps to guide new players through their first playthrough and also forces experienced players to run side zones and mods they would otherwise ignore. I would like a more in depth slightly harder set of these types of challenges for future 3 month leagues.

You don't need to be a nolifer to get these done. You will have to push yourself if you are inexperienced but you will be rewarded for playing the game through in its natural progression. Veteran players are also forced to replay in a more natural progression.

This is important to re-realize the game as a whole again. With the release of act 4 many have raced through the early content, fairly thinking that most of it is the same, lusting for the new, fresh content. Things have changed however. Lore has been added, context development, streamlining, area bosses etc. Much of this has been brushed over and rushed through without much thought to how the changes effect the feel of the game progression.

A One month event is probably the perfect length for an event where they can actively push a majority of their player base into a 'test' of their choice. Which underneath it all is what races are really about, testing new mods for the pool, and having their game tested in multiple ways, ironing every crinkle in every direction.

Anyway enough rambling, if you don't want to play then don't, but don't cry about it. PM me and if I find a spare Unicorn shrine, i'll flick it your way :p
twitch.tv/Owwlll
Last edited by Owwlll on Sep 29, 2015, 11:42:47 PM
Looking forward to it
#HIPE!
HYPE HYPE HYPE. Only sad thing is I can't play a lot friday / saturday :D
can anyone please confirm or deny that hardcore chars made in the 1-month league get moved to standard upon death?
There is no timeline for GMT?
"
riloh wrote:
can anyone please confirm or deny that hardcore chars made in the 1-month league get moved to standard upon death?

Since the league is not a void-league, characters that die in hardcore league are transferred into standard. Characters that survive the league are transferred to Hardcore after the league is over
FFA loot is awesome, keep up the good work GGG!

~~IGN = KittiesYayPuppiesYay
seraph mtx beats totem mtx every time. 1m challenges, here I come.

Also, for all the ppl complaining about shrines/ exiles/ spirits when you clearly have entire days with specific leagues:

Spoiler
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Oct 1, 2015, 5:14:17 AM
"
There is no timeline for GMT?

GMT is CEST-2 so it's 6pm GMT (google is your friend)
Last edited by khe0ps on Oct 1, 2015, 2:21:24 PM
why so much more rewarding than temp leagues :|

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info