[2.1] Life based EB CoE Wander | 70k GMP+Chain Kinetic Blast 4.5k life with Coil

Sorry for bumping this so much but does anyone have a backup of the skilltree? I don't feel comfortable speccing myself and i have 20 spare points now ;_;
I believe you can get an offline version of the skill tree which you can then paste the link into.
Oops, I ignore the thread for a week and suddenly the sky is falling, forgot the old skill trees would break. I've quickly updated my OP, if you copy/paste the links into poedb's skill tree it'll load. I'll get around to updating them for the main website when I get home.
"
Oops, I ignore the thread for a week and suddenly the sky is falling, forgot the old skill trees would break. I've quickly updated my OP, if you copy/paste the links into poedb's skill tree it'll load. I'll get around to updating them for the main website when I get home.

Thanks and no worries!

Here's a screen for anyone in need (potatoe quality tho)

Last edited by Bezow on Mar 11, 2016, 1:50:30 PM
Well this is my variant to your build and is working pretty fine, long way ahead though speccing into more life, getting lightning coil, overall a nice experience and good build to play with :d , 17k dps with 4 frenzy charges and 4 power charges.
I sit at 75% crit chance with 4 pcharges with my current gear, definitely theres room to improve.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAHcApYEBwdjCaALYQ5IEZYUsBa_GmwfAiPTJpUnLylPKgstHzWSNsU8LT9zQzFHfkyzTP9PBFVLVcZZvF3yYeJlTWZUaPJs528nbztwUnNwdct343gNf8aCHoKbg8yD24TZhXuFfYnTiuSMNo1-j2CQVZJulSCaYZpqm-ydrp-IogCio6cIqW6vbLXytz63trxWvTa-p8AawfPCc8S4xSjGrsu9znDSfNX41ljYJNi94XPkIupi7DjtIPAf9lv25_4K?accountName=maddoxeu&characterName=MaddInquisitor

In case you need to see my char, this is the profile page
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/maddoxeu/characters
Short question. Do you @Shotgun_Surgeon or anyone else know if the +1 chain from Deadeye would be enough to replace the actual gem or would the missing +1 chain gimp the clear speed too much?
Last edited by dEus__ on Mar 19, 2016, 9:03:58 PM
"
dEus__ wrote:
Short question. Do you @Shotgun_Surgeon or anyone else know if the +1 chain from Deadeye would be enough to replace the actual gem or would the missing +1 chain gimp the clear speed too much?

Clear speed would definitely go down. You go from 15 projectile hits, and 60 AoE's down to 10 projectile hits, and 40 AoE's, which is a substantial drop in the number of hits/attack, while also lowering coverage against large packs.

However tooltip DPS would go up massively, it'd open up the possibility to run the skill in a 5L without too much sacrificed DPS, would give you the option to use another link, and would make KB itself much stronger against single targets. Even outside of the tooltip, the up to 30% More Damage as the projectile travels further is going to be pretty effective, since most enemies get killed either at the edge of your screen, or even off-screen.

Thinking about it, it may be the ideal budget option, since it still maintains a large part of the benefits of using Chain, without heavily punishing people with weaker gear.

I'm going to spend some time with my wander today, I still think Scion, and Pathfinder(if you have legacy flasks) are going to be the two best. But I'll give Deadeye a go as well, and see what it's like.

EDIT: Or my internet connection's going to completely shit itself, and I won't be able to do any of that...
Last edited by Shotgun_Surgeon on Mar 23, 2016, 1:14:46 PM
Got another question if you still read the thread. What would be a potential upgrade for a wand like this

There are several 220+ pdps on the market but without a spell damage roll. Is it worth upgrading to such a wand when using CoE coz I don't wanna spend like 8+ ex on it without even noticing a bit of damage increase.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info