[2.0] Incinerate totem MF | 150k DPS solo | 366iir/84iiq Warbands | 73-82 Mapper! | Videos | Culler

how do you reach 310 iir unbuffed? if i count all the iir on the gear it wont get to 310 or am i daft? maybe i dont understand the system right ;(
Hi, I'm thinking of running this build as an MFer in Standard, where i have a legacy IIQ gem; in that case how would you link that?

I was thinking Spell Totem-Incinerate-Faster Projectiles-Fire Pen-IIR-IIQ for solo and Spell Totem-Incinerate-Culling-Fire Pen-IIR-IIQ for groups, to avoid having to recolour my slots between group and solo play.
Thoughts?
"
Kazamieras wrote:
Hi, I'm thinking of running this build as an MFer in Standard, where i have a legacy IIQ gem; in that case how would you link that?

I was thinking Spell Totem-Incinerate-Faster Projectiles-Fire Pen-IIR-IIQ for solo and Spell Totem-Incinerate-Culling-Fire Pen-IIR-IIQ for groups, to avoid having to recolour my slots between group and solo play.
Thoughts?

find a different MF build. I've spent a lot of hours on this build this league, and I'm not very satisfied with it. Survivability is subpar compared to all the other MF builds I've done and I've invested the most into this build (go figure).

It's fun in the beginning, and maybe it'll be better in a standard league without all the crazy mods going on in 1 month. I'm just dying a whole lot more with this build over any other totem/mf build i've played. YMMV
"
r3dd09 wrote:
"
Kazamieras wrote:

Thoughts?

find a different MF build. I've spent a lot of hours on this build this league, and I'm not very satisfied with it. Survivability is subpar compared to all the other MF builds I've done and I've invested the most into this build (go figure).

It's fun in the beginning, and maybe it'll be better in a standard league without all the crazy mods going on in 1 month. I'm just dying a whole lot more with this build over any other totem/mf build i've played. YMMV

Any recommendations on a more tanky MF build? Not poison arrow.
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
Gensou wrote:
"
r3dd09 wrote:
"
Kazamieras wrote:

Thoughts?

I agree survivability is really lacking with this build...which in term makes it hard to level.

Enless we start to self casting enduring cry?

Sorry for double post
Last edited by sklipnoty on Oct 15, 2015, 3:31:27 PM
"
Gensou wrote:
"
r3dd09 wrote:
"
Kazamieras wrote:

Thoughts?

I built a decent MF flame totem for only a few ex a few leagues ago, I assume it'd be less expensive on standard.
The survability is mostly hard against ranged critical strikes except that melee enemies are a breeze.
To avoid this problem you could already take the cluster that increase armour and give 20% reduced critical strike damages.

The setup with greed embrace is fine till 73 maps i run it with 4K hp and few granite flask on top of it.

For higher level mapping i would only recommend a kaom's heart and disabling herald of ice, the DPS it's add not worth the loss of life in party.

I also added in my setup a raise zombie + minion life + minion res it's helpful to facetank things and you can grab a nodes that give them ( and your golem aswell ) 1.8% regen.

When playing in party you can also add an animate guardian with dying breath and leer cast to gain 33% damage for your totems and any party members.

If you are really after party play culling just skip damage nodes and get some more life / armour it will do the job combined with granite flask.

You can also go to the top of the tree and grab +1 additional curse in this case.

Have a good game

Hf :)
it's really only beyond that punches you in the dick. just play differently... or run away.
So I just noticed your tree doesn't take totemic mastery. I'm trying to figure out if I want that, reduced crit dmg, or follow your tree more. currently level 79.

totemic mastery (left of scion wheel):
4 points
36% totem damage
6% cast spd
16% totem life, dura, placement speed (!)
plus extra point (with this extra point you could just grab a 3% cast speed node)

witch tree nodes:
5 points
9% cast spd
28% spell damage

Thoughts?
Last edited by Rutzy on Oct 18, 2015, 5:41:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info