[2.0] Incinerate totem MF build | 150k DPS solo | 366iir/84iiq - Warbands! | 7 jewel slots! | Culler

"
anvilgod wrote:
"
krilox wrote:
I'm currently lvl 53 @ the standard one-month league.

At day two this is my gear:

I'm actually pretty happy :) Grinded alot of currency to be able to save up for the Sire, having 3 BiS items already!

Tooltip dps is 1,8k, stuff is melting.

Holy shit dude, how did you save up several exalts for a sire already? Did you drop pure exalts? This is sick! xd

Nah no big drops really, cept rain of splinters. :) grinded up mixed currency and got it -cheap- :) Now i'm saving up fuses to 5l it. 1 fuse so far :P
Which gems do you use for flammability?
This is my gear in the 1 month SC:

Spoiler

I got pretty lucky I guess. 5 linking the sire cost maybe 30 fusings. Currently I am farming up currency for a Ventor's Gamble. Not sure if I should yolo and divine one or save until I can get a nice one.

It is just pretty hard to keep a life pool. I'm hat 74 and have 2.9k life which isn't really a lot. That is also why I still haven't specced into blood magic. Also not sure how to fix this. Any tips?
"
Breen wrote:
This is my gear in the 1 month SC:

Spoiler

I got pretty lucky I guess. 5 linking the sire cost maybe 30 fusings. Currently I am farming up currency for a Ventor's Gamble. Not sure if I should yolo and divine one or save until I can get a nice one.

It is just pretty hard to keep a life pool. I'm hat 74 and have 2.9k life which isn't really a lot. That is also why I still haven't specced into blood magic. Also not sure how to fix this. Any tips?

Nice gear! No reason not to spec into BM, the totems cost basically nothing to cast, so it's barerly noticable, and you get 45% (!) life from the nodes behind it.

This is designed to be a low/mid-lvl map mower and is fragile. I've been swamped in both work and grinding so havent had time to reply sorry. I'll work on a more durable alternative as well, to offset the fragility. Will lose some MF in the process though.

Currently, I'm wearing a Kaoms and it's doing wonders, it's a shame losing 15% iiq and up to 50% iir from not wearing a greeds, but having both is a really good setup. Switching between them if the maps are hard etc is golden.

I've been lucky and active in trading, so I'd say my new league gear is solid since its the 5th day :)

I really need a new ring though.
Going well so far, but a few questions:

1) using greed's embrace with goldwyrm has a huge impact on movement speed (since goldwyrm only gives 10% mspeed). Any workaround on this if I decide to buy a greed's embrace?

2) do you recommend an andvarius instead of one ring if I can max my resistances with other items?

3) does "added x-y fire damage to attacks" increase dps of totems? Rings can usually roll this stat
"
anvilgod wrote:
Going well so far, but a few questions:

1) using greed's embrace with goldwyrm has a huge impact on movement speed (since goldwyrm only gives 10% mspeed). Any workaround on this if I decide to buy a greed's embrace?

2) do you recommend an andvarius instead of one ring if I can max my resistances with other items?

3) does "added x-y fire damage to attacks" increase dps of totems? Rings can usually roll this stat

Heya

1) I used two Quicksilver flasks with 25%+ extra speed rolled on them, worked well to offset the slow. I'm really enjoyning using a Kaoms now though. Even though Greeds will increase the MF.

2) IIQ is king, i'd advise using two ventors when possible, with as high iiq as possible. I used however an andvarius till i had two ventors.

3) No, x-x to spells does, incinerate is a spell. Important mods are cast speed, x-x damage to spells, spell damage, fire damage.
Which CWDT setup do you recommend?

EDIT: decided for a frost wall/arctic breath. But, do you have any other suggestions?
Last edited by anvilgod on Oct 8, 2015, 1:25:08 PM
I might roll this as a mf character in standard league, and I have a legacy IIQ gem available. What gem should I replace if I'm going to use it?
working on this build atm for fun still pretty low lvl but dps is nice

this is what im using atm
"
tntkiller wrote:
working on this build atm for fun still pretty low lvl but dps is nice

this is what im using atm

Nice gear :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info