More Information About the Upcoming One-Month Event

I agree with everyone else. Start this either on a Friday or a Saturday. If you do, I promise to buy additional stash tabs :P
Because it's difficult to go through so many pages of responses I condensed the popular opinions into a poll. https://redd.it/3l8v6g
"
gdambrauskas wrote:
To all the people asking for same rewards for both SC and HC, as well as the answer to

"But what does HC offer that SC does not other then losing your char?... quit with the *challenging*"

Have you ever had narrowly escaped death on your level 90 character that you've worked on for 3 months? Adrenaline goes through the roof, my heart rate goes up to 200, my hands are often shaking. I also am forced to play some SC for this stupid warbands challenge and their kills+items, it is super boring without perma death, nothing is at stake, the exp penalty is nothing compared to possibility of perma loss of your character. You go to merciless on SC and the town is populated with tabula rasa clad population, so many glass cannon builds.

So you agree HC is pointless
Different color please. Isn't the golden seraph set available for purchase anyways?!
I don't like the idea of both standard, and hardcore leagues having the same reward. There should be a reason to play both to earn the different rewards, otherwise people are just going to roll standard, snag the set pieces and call it a day.
Can't wait for that golden seraph set.
This is a buff.
"
Macromute wrote:
Different color please. Isn't the golden seraph set available for purchase anyways?!

The "fins" are like yellow/orange, the main part is like silver. The gold is all gold.

Last edited by くりす on Sep 17, 2015, 1:32:13 AM
Like some may have already suggested: please split armor prizes into two different colors for SC and HC. (Gold and Black maybe?)
Gives many players like myself a reason to play both... like last time.

Other than that, pretty happy and excited! GG, GGG
I have to say that I am very disappointed by the GGG decision to end tempest league so quickly. I am not a 20-year student anymore, who has a lot of time but does not have money. Situation is actually opposite right now, not so much time and some money. Me and my friends have been actively supporting you GGG, knowing that Tempest will last ~4 month or at least 3 month and a half (actually league is dead not the time it is officially shut down but the time it is announced). So, in a month and a half we were able to achieve only lvl 95 on Tempest and had goal to go to lvl 100, but then you decided to shut down tempest.
Decision is made, and there is nothing I can do about it. What I can do though, is stop playing, because 1-month league is too short for people with full time job to achieve everything they want. So, thank you GGG and goodbye.
Seems really nice flashback league, gl to top 20 "racers"
shame ill be just getting the seraph set :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info