More Information About the Upcoming One-Month Event

the dream!
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
More Seraph sets???

I would want something different, but if we are to get that set...

A DIFFERENT COLOR pls

This way we could tell when, why & how that set was gained...
Making it the same/similar as a purchasable set cheapens it greatly
Good first draft, will definitely be playing!

Personally i'd change the following though:
- All mods + tempest on the first two days, so the race to the top becomes more interesting, while it would already mostly be finished the first weekend. All in all i'm not sure about the buildup of mods, on one hand i look forward to burn my currency in the end of the league, on the other hand, i dont want to feel like i'm waiting for that week.
- Moar tempest, i missed that league, so thats what i would like to see the most. I heard a lot about leveling in tempest being very different. I'd like to experience that.
Temp leagues too short in my opinion. Especially for people with full time job.

What about league specific items? They allowed to drop?
Golden seraph set? *sigh*
Tears of blood, aching heart,
My dear Isildria must depart.

[Keeper] Oath keepers - Friendly EU focused guild for experienced players More info @ thread ID; 1426886
IGN; Isildria
Otherwise sounds great, but a golden seraph set? Not too much of a difference compared to the basic set. Please consider another colour theme, like black that was discussed earlier. Golden would be barely any difference from the original :<
My feedback: I'd really like to see Tempest and Warbands both be present the entire time throughout the league, not just every other week. Or at the very least, I'd like to see them both there every weekend.

Personally, I'm a softcore player who played the pre-Awakening flashback league and Warbands. So the biggest draw of this league for me, by far, is getting the chance to try tempest without having to play hardcore. More flashback in general is fun, I'm looking forward to that to, but the main thing I'm excited about is Tempest.

So Tempest only being there every other week basically means that only every other week of this league is actually exciting to me. Sure, the other weeks still get the usual flashback league craziness of a ton of mods, but I already got to experience that last flashback league, and the addition of Warbands doesn't add much to it for me because I've been playing that for the last two and a half months.

Basically, if this is how the league is, I'm at 50% excitement. I'm very excited about every other week and only mildly excited for the weeks in between. If Tempest were constant during the softcore league, instead of just every other week, I would be at 100% excitement.

At the very least, weekends should have all the mods. Not having Warbands and Tempest at the same time for the whole league is one thing. Not having them at the same time on the weekends even when every other mod in the game is present is just lame.
Tempest and Warbands should be present each day ;)
Mirror of Kalandra?
Looks Great! Do all mods first and last day!
Days 23-27 has 6 mods.
Days 16-20 has 5 mods.
Days 9-13 has 4 mods.
Days 1-6 has 4??? mods
My inner perfectionist says it should be 3. =/

Also the last two days being both warbands and tempest would be cool and people that wanted the event to be warbands/tempest hybrid would probably appreciate those 2 days.

regarding the friday start thing - I disagree. starting at sunday puts the "all league mod" days at saturday and sunday wich is good imho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info