Those immortal ES tank builds....

"
IceDeal wrote:
I'm not saying that it's impossible to grind gear, just that the game is too broken and the player base too small for the mass to care about. If you try pvp inPoE you either totally dominate your opponent or get obliterated. There is no middle ground for hopes of improvement neither a low gear league for people to try pvp on a fair battle.

As for you examples, you misunderstood my point. In all the game I mentionned, there is ground for improvement with a massive player base wich mean a total newbie WILL score a few wins from time to time wich will motivate him to improve wich will puss more people to play the game because it's FUN. Each of those game have some kind of matchmaking making each battle fair (also Lol is not p2w, you can unlock each hero for free and there is a weekly rotation giving you access to some of the locked one. As a former dota player myself I found the game boring and uninteresting but that's another subject).

And your comparaison with life is pretty flawed as well. This is not real life, it's a game. Game are supposed to be fun and grinding like a korean slave is not something funny. Some investment are indeed intersting but the level of commitment you need in order to be effective in PoE pvp compared to how balanced the game is with a player base so small is just not worth it for 95% of the players. Wich by the way explain why it's always the same people talking the same stuff over and over again in this part of the forum.

i agree with most of your points, grinding gear is very close to life of a dog/slavery in this game. We dont have a middle ground, and thats also right that we keep playing the builds we have because reselling those items and making a new build is very hard and there is no other way. shouldnt we group together for a new realm for hld where all items are available?
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
grinding gear is very close to life of a dog/slavery in this game.

playin a game made by grindinggeargames :D u guys obv scumd too much in perm leagues

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info