[3.2]Blink & Mirror Arrow Necromancer * Shaper down * Build of the Week * Deadeye version added*

"
insobyr wrote:
I thought this build got nerfed a bit due to the Harbi belt no longer available, until I saw this http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Shaper

Let's go low key OP :^)

Blink arrow necro's, rejoice! We can get up to 35% cooldown recovery speed from belt and boots.
IGN Mahavir
The build will surely benefit from the elder/shaper bases as stated above.
But the Ghastly Eye Jewels looks good as well, not sure if the increased damage for minions on the normal jewels is better, but having a jewel that adds some type of flat elemental damage twice, or flat elemental damage and flat life, with some extra minion effects should be good.
Going to roll this build soon in SC Abyss, since scorching ray got boring. And the witch in the gloom armor, with a ebony effect slivertongue, looks really dope the addition of the abyss challange rewards is just the icing. Hoping that the supporter packs to have a dark theme aswell.

€: NVM this "15-20)% increased Minion Damage if you've used a Minion Skill Recently", in addition to the flat life and other minion modifiers makes the abyss jewels really really good, unless one needs increased life obv.
Last edited by Mukaujoka on Dec 13, 2017, 4:55:14 PM
Anybody else playing Mirrors right now?

Jewels are mostly Minions deal x to x damage, Minion Attack/Cast Speed, Life, and some useful stat like Resist or inc. Minion damage for casting Minion skills. Pretty insane stuff available for cheap

The addition of Shaper/Elder helmets gives us another 5L or even 6L, with lots of cramming we can get another strong minion that way. I have opted for Spectres since I just enjoy them in general. Busy playstyle, but so far this build just annihilates anything (by anything I mean up to T9 because I'm slow). I can't find any of the elusive CDR items, neither belts nor boots. Must be a pretty rare mod, guess we'll have to craft them ourselves. Also, ignore the faster proj link. That was a leftover from a boss battle

"
Ah yes, I'll just equip both a Tabula Rasa and a Tinkerskin simultaneously. Let me get right on that.
And even if I wasn't using the trap version of the build, let me just get a T1 life roll on every other piece of gear so that I have a reasonable life pool. I'm sure this won't be obscenely expensive at all.

As you can see, I use 2 5L for the clones. No problem at all, Abyssal Jewels solve damage problems.

Last edited by Casmiel on Dec 14, 2017, 11:34:56 AM
"
Casmiel wrote:
Anybody else playing Mirrors right now?

Yes, hello.

I'm not a friend of zombies, spectre and the gang so I'm purely going for the arrow strat. Jewels are all pretty medicore, some have life, some kind of minion damage and a bit of life, need to work on the jewel part. I also don't have any six link yet, may rngesus be with you. Other than that I'll probably go for some nice enchants and 21/20 gems in some places. Oh, and a better belt with more cdr, right now I can keep 3/3 clones up for about 1 or 2 seconds, but with 18+ cdr it should be solid 3/3.
Really like this char so I would like to push with it. The playstyle is pretty exciting, since you always have to recast your minions, use offerings, manage your flasks, position your self, use your coh setup and most importantly don't blink arrow in to packs. It took me a while until I reduced my deaths to the unlucky ones, takes a while to get used to this build, but it's definitely nice. It obv. doesn't compare with EK in map clear, but it's pretty solid if you get the hang of it. I'm also currently only running T9, but endgame maps shouldn't be a problem, since I still have a lot of room to improve.

All in all it's a very fun character, which I play for the second time now. Once in hc till level 74 or so, didn't die, was just burnt out. And my characters looks just godly :) (Slivertongue + Imp Effect, Imp Set, Ebony footprints and black cloak).
Last edited by emmaline6109 on Jan 19, 2021, 11:20:46 AM
I did this build in Harbinger, and now I'm doing it as my 3rd build in Abyss league.

Its going very well, though I spent like 5,000 chromes colouring that damn bow.

Rolled the helmet with 1 Essence, rolled the boots in a couple chaos. Basically killed Kitava and went right into red maps no problem.

I'm stacking as many minion attack speed jewels as I can. I still have two or three more jewel slots to grab.
IGN: PortiaDeRossi
Last edited by Organics on Dec 26, 2017, 1:33:30 AM
Guys. How i can craft Bone helmet like you? 40% inc minion damage?

I just take a white Bone helmet with good ilvl and use Essence of Fear on it?
What tier i shoud use?

And same for Penetrating Quiver? Essence of Misery?
Last edited by Fimas222 on Dec 26, 2017, 2:19:12 AM
"
Fimas222 wrote:

What tier i shoud use?

Bone helmet's minion damage is Implicit. It is always on the item.

To get a +2 aura gems helmet, You need to use an Essence of Delirium.
"
Organics wrote:
"
Fimas222 wrote:

What tier i shoud use?

thx man <3

and as i know, enchant from lab replace it?
"
Fimas222 wrote:
"
Organics wrote:
"
Fimas222 wrote:

What tier i shoud use?

thx man <3

and as i know, enchant from lab replace it?

Yes, a lab enchant will overwrite the implicit minion damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info