[2.0.4]DonaldF's Cheap OP Freezing Pulse Totem 200k+ DPS/ All map viable + perma freeze boss

Hi, DonaldF. I jut wanted to say that I used this build during the Darkshrine event and had a really great time. Fast clear, very safe, super cheap! Thanks so much for posting it.

Also, the way you wrote the build guide was easy to read, comprehensive, and very funny. Thanks again, and I can't wait to see what you come up with for 2.1.0!
Hi DonaldF. You come up with some sugoi builds bro! :)
Just wondering what items you equip for your animate guardian, Leer cast + Dying breath (can't figure out others).
Do you plan on updating for the ascendancy patch?

P.S Pls make more sugoii guides :D
Hi up build pls
the build turns out to be basically the same. just plug into new build tree and see. works great!!!
This viable in 2.1? Anything change build wise?
yes this is viable build wise. about the only thing to change is that the build got stronger with the buff to freezing pulse. everything else is there in the tree and works great. leveling with this now.

i respeced my current one on standard and it worked like a charm.

"
Kainmodious wrote:
yes this is viable build wise. about the only thing to change is that the build got stronger with the buff to freezing pulse. everything else is there in the tree and works great. leveling with this now.

i respeced my current one on standard and it worked like a charm.

Thanks just started level 18 now and I literally do no damage. For leveling he said we should use flame totem until end game? I am just using lightning tendrils now and it sucks.
want to use voidbringer (4link,+1 ele gems) for this build but not sure about gem setting. FP+ST+CP+FC or FP+ST+CP+ACD or FP+ST+FC+ACD?
ign: PlasticSupporter
Last edited by nowai27 on Dec 16, 2015, 11:03:00 AM
"
nowai27 wrote:
want to use voidbringer (4link,+1 ele gems) for this build but not sure about gem setting. FP+ST+CP+FC or FP+ST+CP+ACD or FP+ST+FC+ACD?

I would use whatever gives you the most DPS. FP-ST-ACD-Hypothermia/CP might be the best setup for more +1's but a 5 link I would be would clear a lot faster.

I'm using this build and am leveling good in talisman although haven't gotten many play hours in. Will update and post may gear/tree after I get to mapping or make a new guide for 2.1 to get this build into the witch build guide thread.
May I ask what gear/gem setup would you use for the Taryn's + Kaom's version? Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info