[2.0.4]DonaldF's Cheap OP Freezing Pulse Totem 200k+ DPS/ All map viable + perma freeze boss

What you think about romira's + incinerate cast for generate power charge? Free crit + spell dmg.
Sorry for bad eng.
Last edited by BoneFaer on Sep 15, 2015, 6:45:40 AM
Hey,
Looks like a pretty sweet build.
Excited for you to release some videos of the build in action :)
Thanks
"
Chorcher wrote:
Hey,
Looks like a pretty sweet build.
Excited for you to release some videos of the build in action :)
Thanks

there are other FP totem builds out there that do not differ much from this one.
I'd love to see this particular in action too, though.
Why didn't you get any Power charges from the tree ?
"
666callme wrote:

Most ways of getting power charges will instead grant them to your totem which cannot have any, it's annoying.
Killed Core boss - lv93 Disfavour Cycloner - waiting for achievement to be fixed please..
"
DD321123 wrote:
"
666callme wrote:

Most ways of getting power charges will instead grant them to your totem which cannot have any, it's annoying.

he is using assassins mark as a curse
You only listed 2 auras. Are you only using Herald of Ice and Arctic armour in your setup?
"
666callme wrote:
"
DD321123 wrote:
"
666callme wrote:

he is using assassins mark as a curse

Unless my 100 enemies slain /w mark are unlucky, you do not get the charges.

The totems do as the totems are the killers, and totems have 0 max power charges.
Killed Core boss - lv93 Disfavour Cycloner - waiting for achievement to be fixed please..
"
DD321123 wrote:
"
666callme wrote:

Incinerate (0% crit) with Romiras = perm power charges unless you curse Assassin's Mark and happen to crit with Incinerate. Crits from Totems don't make you lose Power Charges.

You can go Incinerate - GMP - Curse on Hit - any Curse and have another +350% Crit Chance that way while also applying curses.
Last edited by Ahegao on Sep 18, 2015, 8:43:45 PM
"
Ahegao wrote:
"
DD321123 wrote:
"
666callme wrote:

Incinerate (0% crit) with Romiras = perm power charges unless you curse Assassin's Mark and happen to crit with Incinerate. Crits from Totems don't make you lose Power Charges.

You can go Incinerate - GMP - Curse on Hit - any Curse and have another +350% Crit Chance that way while also applying curses.

or just use ice spear/pcoc and use a better ring (i know u can't curse, except with ass mark corruption for gloves) but that gets old really fast. I specced out of power charges after a while on my crit fire totem because it's just not worth the effort.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info