Potential Network Disruption Today

"
Chaneira wrote:
Hello,
i have lost my character SCION_HOT_GRILL in the Tempest league due to a Disconnect. I don't know whether it was because of this issue or because of my internet. But would it be possible to revive it to Tempest? when i got disconnected i only saw one white monster on the screen. :(. (after that i tested how tanky the character is and went to facetank a voll smash in dried lake and survived in standard).
im very sad.

welcome to standard.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Chaneira wrote:
Hello,
i have lost my character SCION_HOT_GRILL in the Tempest league due to a Disconnect. I don't know whether it was because of this issue or because of my internet. But would it be possible to revive it to Tempest? when i got disconnected i only saw one white monster on the screen. :(. (after that i tested how tanky the character is and went to facetank a voll smash in dried lake and survived in standard).
im very sad.

It's possible to revive a character in Tempest:

1.) Create a new character in Tempest that's the same class.
2.) Use the now-Standard character to purchase similar (due to network issues, you may not be able to get exact gear) gear from poe.trade.
3.) Level the new character in Tempest to the same level where he died.
4.) File a Support ticket with GGG. It's important that you have the gear and character leveled before you do this, or Support will be unable to help.
5.) Equip the gear to the leveled character.

There you go!
"It's generally fine to play during these times"... Hell no...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info