2.0.3 Hotfix (5:30pm September 7, NZ Time)

nice hotfix, now game not starting at all.. Well league was death anyway, time to play diablo 3.. Fucking hate these hotfixes when game dont work after downloading.. Not first time and probably not last time ether.

Btw, Error Text what i get.

"Could not overwrite executable with new patched executable. Please make sure that PathOfExile.exe or PathOfExile.tmp are not still running. If neccessary, you may need to reboot your computer.

Restarted couple times, and nothing chance. So fuck that shit.
Last edited by KeijoKuningas on Sep 7, 2015, 5:09:47 AM
Best patchnotes in a long time, at least nothing to worry about :D
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
tyvm =)
Thank you.
And probably you should fix the text color of the divination card "The Gambler", too.
"
Midas666 wrote:
nice hotfix, now game not starting at all.. Well league was death anyway, time to play diablo 3.. Fucking hate these hotfixes when game dont work after downloading.. Not first time and probably not last time ether.

Btw, Error Text what i get.

"Could not overwrite executable with new patched executable. Please make sure that PathOfExile.exe or PathOfExile.tmp are not still running. If neccessary, you may need to reboot your computer.

Restarted couple times, and nothing chance. So fuck that shit.

And you made sure pathofexile.exe wasn't running? Just closing the game doesn't mean it's not running. Press Ctrl+shift+delete on you keyboard and check if it's not there. Or a computer reboot would fix it as well.
IGN: Witchyly, Ekyly, Faceduely
Any fix coming for the instance crashes caused by having two axe builds in the same party. This has been so frustrating since my guild leader and I like to run maps together. Lost more maps than I can remember and with every new release the problem remains.
ggpk corrupted yet again , farewell poe hope you playable in some distant future .
chaotic neutral
Instance crash fix? When? It's worse then it was before.
Niceu!
Mine is already showing bright blue....

Ah well. Thanks for update.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info