[2.0] DUAL FLAME TOTEM | MF | 105IIQ/285IIR | 19K DPS | PARTY/SOLO

Added CWDT + Frost Wall to the setup. It turned out to be better than I expected.
Last edited by Nazzaar on Sep 7, 2015, 5:35:42 AM
If one want's to use 4L CWDT i recommend CWTD+Frost Wall (but only for solo playing!)+Enfeeble+Summon Chaos Golem.

If you are like me and you always forget to summon the golem, this will do the job and give you some damage reduction.
Last edited by SzejkM8 on Sep 7, 2015, 6:16:31 AM
Added a mention of Chaos Golem as a 4th link option as well.
My CWDT setup.

I know, Chance to Fly its no the BiS but... it works fine, monster flee and in the time they want to come back they are dead
I'm considering using Soul Mantle with Incinerate. With 3L mantle 21/20 incinerate i've had 11k DPS per totem, and the dps is 300% bigger after ~2 seconds of constant flaming. That's 90k in total. I'm not afraid of curses because of my flask. With the belt it lasts 8 seconds. My gear is not perfect so there is room for improvments. I could spam it all the time. What do you guys think?

Last edited by SzejkM8 on Sep 11, 2015, 9:16:18 AM
You can certainly try it. Tell the results after. Personally, I don't really need third totem. Everything melts anyway. But it could work, especially if you get another warding flask to be completely safe from curses. Perandus Blazon gives best possible increased Flask duration, so that helps a lot as well. I don't know, maybe, maybe. Definitely report the results. I would try it myself if I had a decent incinerate and soul mantle. I guess I will get them later and experiment. It will cost me but oh well. For science.

EDIT: Got Soul Mantle with enough links and good colors for testing. Need to get 20/20 incinerate now. No one is selling it for a reasonable price though. Will have to wait for someone to come online.

EDIT2: Ok, tested it. The damage is there, clearspeed is good. But I will keep using Flame Totems. Reasons:

The differences in clear speed are not that big.
It's definitely more intense - you have to constantly keep looking at the buff bar to see when warding is about to expire so as to reactivate it. because of that, I lost track on what's happening on the battlefield few times and almost died once.
Incinerate is going to get nerfed soon, probably after league ends.

So yeah. I prefer just placing totems and kiting while they kill everything.
But if you don't mind a more active playstyle go for it. Maybe it just takes time to adapt to that, I don't know. But Flame Totems were more than decent so there is no reason to fix what's not broken for me.

I might revisit this if they ever make an item that makes you immune to curses. :D
Last edited by Nazzaar on Sep 11, 2015, 11:35:25 AM
HI! could you add in the origianl post the formula of C and the post that helps in this matter?
It would be a valuable help for noobs like me :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------

what value of C you recommend to star to use IIQ and IIR?

Thx!
"
HI! could you add in the origianl post the formula of C and the post that helps in this matter?
It would be a valuable help for noobs like me :P

what value of C you recommend to star to use IIQ and IIR?

Thx!

Ok, I will add it later today. And as said in one of those threads, C should be above 8. So yeah. Keep it that way. :)
"
Nazzaar wrote:
Incinerate is going to get nerfed soon, probably after league ends.

Source of this please?
"

Source of this please?

Nothing official yet. This was said by RaizQT (he is sure abut the nerf 100%) and some other famous streamers, some of whom communicate with GGG. Because it's not official there is of course a possibility of no nerf. But I highly doubt it myself. We'll see.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info