Share your Feedback on an Upcoming One-month Event!

Start October 2nd week will be better as tempest / warbands were scheduled as 3 month leagues, they would otherwise be more like a 2.5 month league.

Flashback was a mess and i liked it
I would prefer an Flashback Event and reaching certain level thresholds.
One month corrupting tempest

thanks, bye.
Ranger Phys ST Guide
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/888555
Flashback!

And some MTX as reward. Armor effects are preferable, but weapon fx would also be nice.
Flashback league with tempest and warbands added to the mix. Awards given by level thresholds.
Rotating flashback with warbands and tempest would be good. I'm always more inclined to run challenges if there is a guarantee of getting a reward like a set of armor instead of just a chance where its unlikely I'll get anything.
Would like a mix of old leagues(at once even, for the thrill :) ) - and i'd like the rewards to be some MTX for full armorsets :D
Donkey
The last Flashback event was ultra awesome! Every weekend all league mods massaker.

I love it especially for the high appearance of rare mods like Trove Keeper, Inner Treasure with additional Strongboxes everywhere and always challenging fights.

Not interested in Flashback or your Warbands/Tempest league. If dont come up with something new. Im not playing. 3 mth is enuff. Same old stuff. Really...warbands and tempests are so boring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info