Share your Feedback on an Upcoming One-month Event!

I'd prefer the Warbands/Tempest race. And I need this seraph armour!
Flashback with permanent warbands+tempest would be awesome.
i definetly prefer flashback
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Flashback definitely sounds better than a tempest/warbands mix. I think one league should be across the whole month with a challenge tied to it.

Challenge reward sounds better than a leveling threshold. The four month challenges are very time consuming and not everyone does them (none in our playergroup does it) but the one month challenges are achievable and it makes the one month league different than the four month in that regard.

Reward wise I'd want hideout decorations and pets. It's better in a way that you don't have to have 4 'easy' challenges for a whole set, but can have easy, mediocre and hard challenges since the rewards aren't tied together.
Whatever features you decide it is the same, but if you really want to push your limits you could try to create an Auction House or a trading interface, just for that month so you can test the possible outcome for permanent and monthly leagues and the feedback from players about it.
Back in the days I really enjoyed the charity race.
i would like a tempest/warbands league . did like that last time.
hack and slash , all the day :)

Proud beta member since patch 0.9.5!
Sad but nothing really special or interesting :(

What i really want is exiles everywhere + beyond 1 month void league that is really fun :)
Last edited by nebilica on Sep 4, 2015, 5:37:11 AM
I'd like the Tempest/Warbands combo.

As a reward, the Golden Seraph MTX looks like an awesome prize; however, please trim off all the "fins" or at least the one on the shoulder, it desperately needs a pruning.
You could mix it (it wouldnt be a real flashback league then). Just call it something like Challenge league or whatever

Day 1-3 Tempest, Warbands, (Invasion)
Day 3-6 Exiles, Torment, Beyond
Day 6-9 Tempest, Warbands, (Exiles) (ooh boy)

etc.

Im playing for like half a year or more now and would be very pleased to get the chance to get an armor MTX!

BUT

I dislike having it gated behind crazy level requirements. I think everything up to lvl 86 or mayb at most 90 is fine.
Challenges like "fullclear this area" or "fullclear a lvl 82 map" or "kill those unique bosses" are nice and can stay that way!

Last edited by Im2sl0w on Sep 4, 2015, 5:35:36 AM
I dont mind any mods. These are always fun no matter what. However:

-Please allow a top 6 reward and a top 40 reward. (for first place party + motivation to compete even if you cant make top 10)

-Disable Masters/Master Crafting. (this made exiles everywhere 3-day event a lot of fun becuase you dont need to waste time on masters. Just farm farm farm!
IGN: @GreenDude
Last edited by GreenDude on Sep 4, 2015, 5:35:44 AM
Well, I didn't got around to play the Flashback League, and the first 1-month that I played was also the last one (Torment-Bloodlines).

Having said that, I really enjoyed the mixed mods on that league. And of course, the Seraph sets (even though I never got the Sanguine Helm, died at level 77).
So, my vote goes to hybrid league, mtx reward (Zodiac Leather looks awful, c'mon! I don't want to be a flower!), and achievements (this ends up encouraging trading, since players can farm for currency to "buy" help for the achievements).
WOW GGG WOTH A HEK MAN?AM LEVEL 89 IN YOURE POE STD LEAGUE AND WOTH A HELL SO GRIND NOW MAKE WORSE?I CAN NO MAKE LEVELT 100 LIKE FAST 1% NOW NO CAN EVER DO IT?SHAME MAP DROP LOW=NO PLAYER DO GAME ANYMORE!NO DIE POE CUZ BAD MAP DROP DIE POE CUZ BAD DEVILOPER!
SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH
GreatWhite47

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info