[2.0] Lowlife Incinerate - 30k TT DPS + insanely Tanky - Easy High level Map clear - Lvl 100 WB !

Updated the Guide 21/09/2015! Enjoy :)
ign: KilaMunis
Why are you using zealoth's oath keystone when you are not using vitality?
Interesting build but I still feel that dual totem low life is superior...
Glad that there is now build with Daresso Courage, I love this shield since the beginning but it wasnt part of any build ...
IGN TylordRampage
/Would you care to post your incinerate tree malone, your dmg seems really good, ive been mucking about with emperors grasp knockback life based incinerate totems but my dmg is to low to feel satisfying.
Last edited by Fhark on Sep 26, 2015, 8:04:35 PM
hey pistoleiro, i think one time i thought about dropping zealots oath but forgot about it later. now that i think about it i could very well just drop zealots oath + heart of oak at the ranger start, which would free up 8 skill points. could take another jewel with it or even 2 mhh. I will test it tomorrow, check how much dps i gain.
thanks for the feedback!! :)

otherwise, i got 2 crazy new jewels with 4 dps stats for my build, got lucky on 2 exalts ;) bumped my dps up to 35k LMP Tooltip, lowered my ES by about 250 down to like 8900. Worth it i guess :)
Did you consider using
in the slot right to the witch. to get more ES from the Melding wheel?
i actually had that jewel socketed during leveling i guess until i upgraded to other gear / respecced out of the melding cluster. I dont think the cluster is that good , only 5*3 and 10% es for 4 nodes, 6*3 +13% es +12% from the jewel. I think it is a good budget option. But with a good 4 stat jewel with 8% es and 3 other good stats you easily outperform the Clear mind and dont have to take the Melding nodes.

BTW: respecced out of Heart of oak and Zealots oath. Linking you my current skill tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAx4GIwceDXwOSA5cD6sQWBEPES8RUBGWFr8W8xcvGYoajxslHRQdTx2qHxgfQR_HJIsksCY8KjgqjSsKK3gsnCymLR8tiy2oL28vnTQKNbk22DdmOw1FfkZxRtdJG0lRS65Ms1H7VdZca1yKXfJfamJaY_1k52ZUZp5q-m0ZcLtxhXIPeuZ713_GgKSDCYRIhMWHZY9Gj_qQ1pMnlG-VIJUulwaZmpuhm7WhL6KjpyusmLGQtAy1SLb3voC-isHzwzrDbcSiytPNFtAf0NDZE9lb34rfmOGI6QLquutj7BjsVe_r8NXxbPba99f60vsJ_kk=

Trying this out for a couple of days. Not yet fully convinced as i died once each on 2 core malachai runs with this setup compared to 0 deaths in ~7 runs before. Might have just been bad play though. :D
Boosted my DPS up to 38k with another jewel. Lost another 200 ES, down to 8650 now.

"
Fhark wrote:
/Would you care to post your incinerate tree malone, your dmg seems really good, ive been mucking about with emperors grasp knockback life based incinerate totems but my dmg is to low to feel satisfying.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAx4GIwthDkgQzBEtES8RUBGWFecWvxbzGmwbJRzcHdkfQSL0JjwpTyoTKwosnC9vL50y0TW5PC1DVESrRUdFfEbXSVFJsUuuVa5XKVjlWitcil3yXl1mVGaeaPJsC20ZcLtxhXIPc7N7IHvXfEt8g3_GghCCm4NfhXuIQow2jHaPGo-mj_qTJ5eXmZqdY548oS-io6PypLGnK6eUr2yxQrUEtUi2hrb3tzG-isBmwcXB88MTxq7R_dWm18_ZE9lb2fzfit-w5CLljukC62Pr7uwY7DjtIO-I8Gvw1fMR9HH3wfiT-Tf-hw==?accountName=Malone&characterName=ThyKniv

gear :

20k dps per totem tooltip, with IIR gem.

Please note that I have far less defense than OP, but playing with totems is very safe. I already cleaned lvl unid 81 maps with that char. Around 6k4 ES, all resist capped, 300/90 MF.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Sep 28, 2015, 9:36:01 AM
Is this still viable in the current patch?
would this be possible with Aegis Aurora, and dropping the Zealoth's oath and instead investing in Mind Barrier to boost your shield + block ? couse aegis aurora is a thing that would make you pritty much immortal imo.

Regards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info