[2.0] Voltaxic LA Crit Purple Death / Fast Clear / No Reflect / 1 Million potential DPS

and what are we supposed to pick for the other 16 passsives. i dont need any of the resistance ones as my equips max out my res
"
and what are we supposed to pick for the other 16 passsives. i dont need any of the resistance ones as my equips max out my res

There is Life, Crit and Attackspeed when you go towards Scion and Life and Lightning damage towards Witch. Phase Acro is great, Arrow Dancing if you like it. There are even Movementspeed notes and Chaos Damage notes (which are very weak compared to the other options) close by. A lot to choose from, which is cool.

Thanks for the Guide!

Would Thiefs Torment be playable without Blood Magic but with Alpha's Howl? Sounds nice to get an extra Gem slot. But I think the damage gain wouldn't be too big because you drop so many stats by dropping two rings?

You really think the Evasion cluster in Duelist is worth it? It's of course just a personal choice, but it looks really weak, even if you go full Evasion and it's just two points. You could just take more Life in the life and ES cluster between Shadow and Witch.
IGN: Scordalia_
Last edited by Caliginosus on Sep 24, 2015, 12:02:29 PM
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYARXyXl-UZtDj79Yw2JpVh4ha_BiMfQQMetUhwUioL8-pd8nDVidMOSBnXrTOTlRGWbIydqjY9bWzo1ud0BbX_3iT951RRR42_TZIj9o19MHx29znUfysx-qCfEYFjp91GVvrTfu967g7tgxmOAF4ILv66fXVKfeOfh3YNjfzFhs4hdluvWhrDM0MxTP9OKlO7v9UFLXTt2sF679NvLlN1y7e2jX6-p0d-vTZlTYTZ6mKQCusUpctVhb3mPs_tPzfU1CMdg5WHrJcwW3_GuXyMC-ywpJF-M5UFyqldaJrxCIk6Qkt43agwcROezZhv8sEz

i keep looking for any extra crit chance i missed to swap out small life % for and think i got just about all the lightning dmg i can get.... is this a good finished tree?

this has me running all actives with blood magic now

lightning arrow and frenzy

wrath
herald of thunder
herald of ice
blood rage and
ice golem
Last edited by GrindingGearLegacy on Sep 27, 2015, 10:04:55 AM
can u post u useing what jewel at passive skill tree???
any chance for you to post your gear with the gems in for a rough idea of what else you run?(like in the alpha)
would like to say nearing my end result of this build. very happy with it

while changing some of the nodes and equips i hit

160k frenzy and 55-60k split arrow
i wan to know is how to go lightning arrow go up 30k dmg what equipment i need like which helm i should where Rat's Nest or Alpha's Howl and how much lv ur gem is and there are still empty slot at help and glove pls help asap
any way to modify this build so that it's Atziri viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info