[2.1] Sutters_ | 130.5k DPS - Crit EK Chain - Jewel build

New jewels updated, tooltip updated, SKILLTREE is in its final form.
Last but not least! Leveling passive tree progression updated, please tell me if something obvious is missing somewhere! Have fun and good luck.
@Suiters
Incredible set of jewels. How did you go about crafting or acquiring them?
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Daresso wrote:
Incredible set of jewels. How did you go about crafting or acquiring them?

I crafted 2-3 of them, 1 or 2 I bought 3 stats and got lucky exalts on them. Rest I bought. I have probably spent around 22-26 ex on my current jewels, which I would concider pretty cheap since they are almost best in slot atm.
@Suiters
hey there!
After I saw your reddit thread a while ago I decided to start my own crit EK jewel scion and am currently level 77 with around 40k chain dps and 3.5k hp
Do you think this would be enough for regular atziri?
I´m pretty poor and dont want to waste a set
thanks in advance! cheers
Last edited by sunnal on Sep 8, 2015, 9:46:40 PM
"
sunnal wrote:
hey there!
After I saw your reddit thread a while ago I decided to start my own crit EK jewel scion and am currently level 77 with around 40k chain dps and 3.5k hp
Do you think this would be enough for regular atziri?
I´m pretty poor and dont want to waste a set
thanks in advance! cheers

If you have a leveled added cold dmg gem and purity of fire / lightning to use, you can easily do Normal atziri with that damage / health. No problems at all. I would use chain for trash, then swap in added cold dmg for the vaals, then use chain for trash again + trios and then use added cold dmg for atziri too.
Remember to have purity of lightning + topaz flask for vaals, purity of fire and ruby + granite flask for trios and purity of fire + maybe 2 ruby flasks for atziri, ofcourse also use Arctic Armour for Trios and Atziri. If you do that you are more than good, just tank the flameblasts with ruby flask up and it does maybe 500-1k dmg to you and no problems at all.
@Suiters
Whats your dps with EK+chain and no buffs (just auras)? (Your picture doesn't actually show EK for some weird reason)
Last edited by siodine on Sep 12, 2015, 8:42:07 PM
"
siodine wrote:
Whats your dps with EK+chain and no buffs (just auras)? (Your picture doesn't actually show EK for some weird reason)

What you see on the picture is my "only aura" dps with EK Chain, I will go change the picture asap.
@Suiters
Please put out

50% of your Jewels + 1 of your weapons: What's your damage now with and without Maligaros? ^^

can you you update gear & gems?
Is this build playable from scratch in a new league? Will I be able to play my way in to low maps while acquiring the jewels/slots I need? Any advice appreciated. Haven't played since Rampage and can't wait to get back in, just looking for a cool build I've never played that makes good use of Scion start. Also never did EK before! Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info