[2.1] Sutters_ | 130.5k DPS - Crit EK Chain - Jewel build

insane jewels, but build is all but interesting ... would work with any other spell too...
IGN TylordRampage
nice build, i like it!
Level 100 Ranger fb_stnemesis
Level 100 Witch fb_HungarianWitch
Level 100 Scion fb_scioonn
In game mostly at CEST 6PM-8PM (not every day), except weekends
"
fbzzs wrote:
nice build, i like it!

Thanks!
@Suiters
I honestly think this is one of the best ways to do a Crit EK build. I remember your tree being quite different while leveling, though, without Acro, for example.

Would you consider supplying the tree for various levels, as it's quite clear you can't quite level up exactly as it is (with maybe 3k life before level 100)?

Also, I'd like to know your thoughts on Berek's Grip + Phys to Light? If I were to do Crit EK, I'd use that combo for Mana Leech and Life Leech, both. Would save the need for Blood Magic gem, and quite possibly even Life Leech (before the DPS gets INSANE).

And, I know you can do Phys Ref maps, it's not hard to get 100% Convertion for a while (Phys to Light + Moonbender), but can you do Ele Ref maps?
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Aug 31, 2015, 12:38:47 PM
"
CantripN wrote:
I honestly think this is one of the best ways to do a Crit EK build. I remember your tree being quite different while leveling, though, without Acro, for example.

Would you consider supplying the tree for various levels, as it's quite clear you can't quite level up exactly as it is (with maybe 3k life before level 100)?

Also, I'd like to know your thoughts on Berek's Grip + Phys to Light? If I were to do Crit EK, I'd use that combo for Mana Leech and Life Leech, both. Would save the need for Blood Magic gem, and quite possibly even Life Leech (before the DPS gets INSANE).

And, I know you can do Phys Ref maps, it's not hard to get 100% Convertion for a while (Phys to Light + Moonbender), but can you do Ele Ref maps?

I would in the near future update passive tree progression for leveling up yea, I have thought about it.

I think its too much of a loss using Phys to lightning and berek's grip and it is very dangerous against just singletarget elemental reflect. If using those two you would also have to have mana unreserved which means you might lose out on either anger or Herald of Ash which gives quite some damage increase.
Im not a fan of going pure elemental damage with EK.

Phys reflect maps are not really possible with my build, tho elemental reflect is no issue at all. All I do for elemental reflect maps is to swap out Hatred, Anger and Herald of Ash with Purity of Fire/Lightning and AA. The clear speed is a bit slower, but your survivability goes up significantly.
There will always be those few mods for all build that they cannot run, and in my case its just physical reflect maps. But very nice idea with the 100% convertion for physical reflect maps, I will without a doubt check it out some more. Thanks a lot for the suggestions.
@Suiters
A tiny bit in the passive tree has gotten updated near vaal pact, I got -10 str and +10% proj dmg now. A new jewel and tooltip has been updated.
I had an uber Atziri attempt today, I wasted a few too many portals on the vaals and an unfortunate death to trash. With just 1 attempt onto Atziri herself I managed to get her to around 55% before I died. If I had just 1 or 2 portals left I am certain I could have killed her. But I will do better next time :)
@Suiters
finally you make thread about it ;D i saw you few times at maps and wonder how you doing it ;c
GG build ;]
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Can't wait for a leveling tree! Looking very attractive of a build to try at the moment.
Leveling Tree plz, EK was my first build i ever played $,$. This will be my third lvl82+ char =)
After testing around for a bit I decided to drop using Atziri's Acuity and go with Maligaro's instead. I lose some health but gain a huge amount of dps, which is my prefered style of playing. The amount of health I lose is not anything game changing for this build at all. I have updated tooltip and my gear. Only thing this changes is that I have to pick up vaal pact, but it really did not matter since I was right next to it anyways.
Passive tree lvling progression will be updated very soon!
@Suiters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info