Bloodgrip, Event 115: 1 Hr Endless Ledge

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Endless Ledge events.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Beacon (Unique Golden Flame) and 10 Reward Points.
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points.
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points.
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points.
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points.
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points.
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point.

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points.
  • Level 21-24: 7 Reward Points.
  • Level 18-20: 6 Reward Points.
  • Level 15-17: 5 Reward Points.
  • Level 12-14: 4 Reward Points.
  • Level 9-11: 3 Reward Points.
  • Level 6-8: 1 Reward Point.

Random Prizes:
Reward points earned in this race grant tickets in a random draw for the following items:
  • Alternate Art The Blood Thorn Unique Item (15 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Crimson Jewel Item (25 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Death Rush Unique Item (30 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art The Blood Dance Unique Item (10 available to be won)
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Hey! Does anyone know if getting more points makes it more likely that you would win something in the raffle?
Yes.

Each point is like a ticket in a raffle, so if you have 10 tickets and bob has 3 tickets then yes you have a better chance at winning then bob does. If the total pool of tickets = say 10,000 then yes it's better to have 10 tickets then to have 3.
"
Yes.

Each point is like a ticket in a raffle, so if you have 10 tickets and bob has 3 tickets then yes you have a better chance at winning then bob does. If the total pool of tickets = say 10,000 then yes it's better to have 10 tickets then to have 3.

All those times I had 15-20 points and won nothing, compared to a race I had 8 points from and won 3 (THREE) of the "Alternate Art The Blood Thorn Unique Item (15 available to be won)" says forget any logic or statistics, RNG rules it all anyway ;)
CAN YOU STOP WITH THE TENTACLES, RAKANGOS, ARCERS, GOATS, DISCHARGERS, REVENANTS ALL THE FKN TIME? omg.

Play my seed again at the office, I dare you.
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812

3 alch, 5 transmute 3 alteration no +1
also fuck act4 mobs, awful race
Last edited by bottlehead93 on Sep 29, 2015, 9:06:12 PM
What to say about this race ...
RnG ... was just average, no ms, no life flasks at all ... whait ... NO LIFE FLASK AT ALL !!! WTF

That was just a Hell Race I could reach lv18th only by miracle !!

and only late in the race

Sa Sad ...
> 3rd Marauder

Got so fucked by monster types and currency/items drops after getting flame totem in 2nd zone, found like 4 transmutes 1 alch and 2 alts for whole race, my best sceptre roll was 18% spelldmg. None of picked wands/daggers/sceptres got spelldmg mods(around 10 of them). No jade/lapis for a whole race too(actually found lapis at 50min when I've invested 2 points in int/dex already)

Then the zones, omg. 3rd zone a4 puncture mobs + dischargers, 4th zone evangelists+smth, 5th zone evangelists+smgh, 6th zone a4 spiders and a4 maelstrom, 7th zone a4 spiders and a4 worms, 8th zone arcers. Then rhoas, with 3 1st packs having rare subphys with them, omg.

1st good zone was L20 one and no more.

Had a bit of fun though, really surprised myself not dying there
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
Last edited by kefirhl on Sep 29, 2015, 9:13:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info