2.0.2d Patch Notes

"
AxxiusEQ wrote:
Yay for LW fix. Now if you could also make it play the animation every time instead of every other time when used in quick succession...

You can temporarily work around this by playing in Predictive mode. Lockstep seems to cause problems with it.
So... Any plans on ever fixing the devourer from strongbox thing? Maybe you changed your mind about removing them but it's still in the 2.0 patch notes.
IGN Hardcore: Muppman
IGN Beyond: TheTrueAuraBitch or BlixtarOchDunder
No mention of instance crashes with certain builds. I'm sure we have lost 30-40 maps over the last two weeks.
Awesome: I commend your efforts dev team.
Damn that's why there was such a delay on light warp.
Nice!!!
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

Fixed a bug where the All Stones Unturned achievement couldn't be completed.

Very funny.:P
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
I was all excited thinking that the new divination cards were getting implemented. Dreams crushed.

Yay for race season though.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
lightning warp, damn.
i really thought, that cast speed didnt change and its me.
i just portet, its awesome^^
"
KillerB wrote:
LW + Light duration working yaaay.. ohh wait I'm not playing a sorc since 2.0 :/

You're not playing a sorc since D2 days tho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info