closed

NVM
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Sep 10, 2015, 6:34:36 PM
You're obviously right about Conc Effect, but there's no way increased area damage is multiplicative with PA. It's additive with every other skill, so it's most likely additive with poison arrow. It just doesn't show up in the tooltip. Your damage is still impressive, but I think it's actually only about half of what you claim to have.
Old april 2012 account got stolen
"
Freeslana wrote:
You're obviously right about Conc Effect, but there's no way increased area damage is multiplicative with PA. It's additive with every other skill, so it's most likely additive with poison arrow. It just doesn't show up in the tooltip. Your damage is still impressive, but I think it's actually only about half of what you claim to have.

Hard to say about true dps, i don't know how many HP have bosses but i can 2shot both form of dominius which have chaos res. 1-2Hit most bosses of 75. 77 up to 3 arrows. I will add mix of bosses.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
AssasinCreed wrote:
"
Freeslana wrote:

Hard to say about true dps, i don't know how many HP have bosses but i can 2shot both form of dominius which have chaos res. 1-2Hit most bosses of 75. 77 up to 3 arrows. I will add mix of bosses.

Maybe your calculations are actually right, I don't know, but they definitely shouldn't be if everything works as worded. Still, your build is really good.
Old april 2012 account got stolen
Added some vid about bosses lower lvl . Will added more later or tomorrow.
Nice build,i like it :)
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
Last edited by smileys on Aug 28, 2015, 4:22:47 PM
upgrate carcass to 6l and added gmp.
yolo exalted my end game 9 jewels :D most was just fail i don't recommend to do it:D
Just pointing out that your calculations are all but incorrect, the area damage isn't multiplicative with the rest of your %increased damage, it just doesn't appear in the tooltip.
The real calculation for Poison Arrow's damage is the following :

(Base DPS of the cloud) * (1 + (total of increased damage, counting area)/100) * (conc effect multiplier) * (bonus from Frenzy charges) * (shock/vulne if you want to take them into account)

I'm 100% sure this is the correct way to calculate your DPS, this is simply the whole game works with the difference between increased damage and more damage.
"
Vadler wrote:
Just pointing out that your calculations are all but incorrect, the area damage isn't multiplicative with the rest of your %increased damage, it just doesn't appear in the tooltip.
The real calculation for Poison Arrow's damage is the following :

(Base DPS of the cloud) * (1 + (total of increased damage, counting area)/100) * (conc effect multiplier) * (bonus from Frenzy charges) * (shock/vulne if you want to take them into account)

I'm 100% sure this is the correct way to calculate your DPS, this is simply the whole game works with the difference between increased damage and more damage.

Well i think your formula is wrong becouse when i cout my base cloud damage * all dmg from jewels, tree, drillneck , and divide it by 100 damage increased by only 1124-2000 (oO) end of my dmg with your formula is close to 50k which cannot be true. Most solo bosses 75+ have at least 1 000 000 life which i can easy confirmed ( but i can't say how) if i hit them by that 50k and wait duration of my PA which is 5sec i deal only 250k damage. Which should be 1/4 of bosses hp. But i deal at least Half or even full hp by my arrows in that 5second duration ^^ and most of these bosses have chaos res which mean thay have to get ++chaos res wich 50k damage i would never killed them like that. I will work at vid about these bosses ;]
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Aug 30, 2015, 9:13:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info