AWSOME Infernal Blow Ore's Sacrifice Marauder

Last edited by zarara on Dec 28, 2015, 2:12:55 AM
I've been playing your build for a few days now. It's great, I'm having a good time playing it. I especially love being able to watch my enemies get blown to bits no matter the size of the enemy pack.

I'm wondering how to sustain myself against the more dps/life intensive monsters. Dominus in higher level maps is very difficult for myself. Although I haven't reached my full dps potential yet due to gear, and insufficient gems.

Anyeay, other than what I just mentioned I have absolutely no issues running most map mods. I will run basically anything unless it has :

20% dmg + added elemental dmg
Beyond (unless I'm feeling up to it)
Ele reflect can be managable if there isn't too much mob dmg going on.

Great build, thanks for sharing! :)
Any video??
I have 2 propositions:

1. Try running IB on mana. The skill cost is very low and it's doable with, say, Revelry notable and ele leech cluster in Duelist, which greatly help your life & mana sustain. You also might wanna consider getting Unrelenting life cluster just above Arsonist for mana cost redution, instead of Purity of Flesh way above...

2. Get Souls Of Steel armor cluster between Marauder and Duelist. It grants 4% phys. dmg reduction which almost cuts in half the penalty from Oro's. You can drop some armor elsewhere too in favor of something else (life), you'll have enough armor...

Something like this as your endgame tree, for example: poeurl.com/vgj

Since you use Kaom's Heart you have enough life with this ammount on the tree, those without it can drop some armor or dmg in favor of life...I don't feel comfortable playing 2H melee builds without 200% life from the tree, heh.

PS: I feel Purity of Fire is still mandatory, with that ammount of fire damage that scales with mob %HP, times the mobs...you are bound to die to reflect sooner or later, haha.
Last edited by IANVS on Jan 1, 2016, 12:38:18 AM
I am running a similar build.

Here is a tip to min/max your tree.

You are spending 4 points to pick up "Lava Lash" for 50% increased fire damage. Drop those and pick up "Wrecking Ball" for 3 points and the 12% damage node in the "destroyer" cluster.

This will make you end up with 52% fire damage with 2 handed melee weapons and also 16% increased attack speed.

This build also works great with lightning strike if you get your hands on a 20q gem and a lioneye's vision.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAADuA-4EBwSzCPQQlxNsFm8W8xcvHNwdFB2-IvQkqiY8KPoqTSqYLOkvnTLRM4c1kjbpOlg64TwtPydBh0QERUdFnUrITLNNuU3jU1JUrlXGVdZZbVqRXsBfKl-YZOdo8mpDaqxr22wLbRluqm87eA17w3xLfRh90oCkgseDX4PMg9uFYIaziECIWoqvjxqPRpARkDOTJ5Z0muCboaEvogCmV6aspwiofarErJi18rc-uJO86r6KwBrAVMBmzLzPMtAf0_vYvdkL34rjauvk6-7siu_r8B_yRffX-ej6gPrS_gr-jw==

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info