Upcoming Divination Cards

Some good ones for once, must be insanely rare i bet.
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
"
Erak wrote:

for the mirror card it's probably restricted to level 8x maps, alluring abyss or, in the best case, both.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
Erak wrote:

for the mirror card it's probably restricted to level 8x maps, alluring abyss or, in the best case, both.

Would be awful hahaha the mirror thing in general should be a global thing just like the currency itself.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I like the design of Grave Knowledge.
Also, Mirror? ;O I wonder what's the drop rate.
IGN: MegaSplasz
Finally some great div sets being added to the game!

The art and flavor text of "grave knowledge" are creepy, but truly awesome.
I really dislike "the dragon's heart" art though... why does he have only one wing? And what the hell is up with his snout?
Wow these cards are so good. Probably most of them drop just as often as a mirror tho.

P.S. Now that there are 6link staff cards, easy way of making +3fire staff, summoner gem cards, SRS cards maybe I should do SRS next league... And every coming league.
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
So I got some confirmations about corrupted gems. You basically select either a +1 gem level or +3 quality on corruptions when you submit your card. This is an exception to other items not able to select corruptions.

This aside, should I keep the clean Enlighten Lv3 card when there is already going to be a rarer lvl 4 one?
Last edited by RootCookie on Aug 26, 2015, 9:41:12 AM
"
RootCookie wrote:

This aside, should I keep the clean Enlighten Lv3 card when there is already going to be a rarer lvl 4 one?

i would keep it as it will drop more often.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
And there I was hoping they would buff the droprate of warband uniques... I will settle for 1 in evey 8 uniques they drop be at least a warband unique.. this is horrible
There should be a pop-up for a mirror card - "don't get scammed, research the price for it". Poor people selling their mirrors already for 5ex, what's the card going for? 10 chaos?
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info