MGS V

"
Dethklok wrote:
Im sad that Fallout 4 Witcher 3 and MGSV all have to compete for GOTY :(

Now if these lasts Tempests I need would ever show up I could get back to kidnapping all those poor soldiers in Afghanistan and Africa.

Its been a big year for sure!!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
It's an honor to be held in your iron grip, Boss!
E: Sry guys after this week im weary of posting anything humorous that could be misconstrued as antagonistic, misogynistic or inflammatory.
Last edited by TheWretch on Sep 27, 2015, 5:48:14 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:
E: Sry guys after this week im weary of posting anything humorous that could be misconstrued as antagonistic, misogynistic or inflammatory.

Lol, l2forum casual posting-scrub.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
I thought I had.. but who cares anymore. :p

Well, if it helps at all, there was some consternation from the rest of us.

I like Charans idea regarding an advocate/union rep for posters as well, so maybe something good will come of it?

Good to have you back anyway dude.

I told myself I ... wouldn't... cry.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
Well, if it helps at all, there was some consternation from the rest of us.

I like Charans idea regarding an advocate/union rep for posters as well, so maybe something good will come of it?

Good to have you back anyway dude.

I told myself I ... wouldn't... cry.

I def appreciated it!

The whole thing just left a sour taste in my mouth though. Probated for making an OT comment in a thread. That was the reason they gave me. I know we cant talk about moderation (ridiculous) but honestly, the forums all but ded and you probate regulars for OT remarks...ya ok.

Why even bother

E: The game's been uninstalled for a little while now. I no longer even need the forum to trade, so really, it was no skin off my back. Just doesn't make me want to participate as much anymore.
Last edited by TheWretch on Sep 27, 2015, 6:01:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info