Can you do a IIQ Only MF build?

Thanks, nobody had responded to my original question about searching for it, so my assumption was that it couldn't be done....thanks though for showing how it can be done.
Legacy uniques:

Perandus Blazon 12% (u can skip it to fix res+life)
Thief's Torment 25%
Greed's Embrace 15% 50% iir
Goldwyrm 30%
Sadima's Touch 24%
Helm heavy life+res
Windripper 25% 50% iir
Divination Distillate 25% 60% iir
Amulet heavy life+res

At the end u can have +- 190 iiq 180-229 iir
You should first take a look at the diminishing returns of IIQ before investing 1000 extalt and finding out that with 250IIQ you actually have 50IIQ.
-
In addition no matter the amount of IQ or MF you have, You're still going to get shit 99% of the time.

Remember that.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Research the best balance of IIR vs IIQ

You're going to get a crap-ton more rares more than anything else, my 235R/60Q build gets unique drops only slightly more commonly than my 0 IIR builds, but she sells rares and does 2 chaos recipe a lot more than the others.
Personally, I think RNG likes to screw with you. When I first ran my new MF build out to Dried Lake, I got 2.. 2!! exalt drops in the same map. I was so damn happy as I've only ever had a couple of ex drop for me in years. "This works awesome!" I thought.. and then nothing for a long time after that. Just lots of rares.
"
In addition no matter the amount of IQ or MF you have, You're still going to get shit 99% of the time.

Remember that.

True.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info