New UI Mockup

Saw this on Twitter. I would have been happy with the old one, but this mockup is super smexy. Awesome work.
"
sharkh20 wrote:
"
majpronin wrote:
well this looks like any other hack & slash game would look. Is it Diablo mod? 2 orbs? Same paperdoll and inventory? Cant think of something more creative?

What, like a real money auction house?

Lmao. GGG is quoted that they express a profuse admiration to the Diablo franchise. Also, this game will pick up everything Blizzard crapped the bed on. Go back to Reddit and cry some more.
Oh, Canada.
It looks great!
The new UI looks awesome! I really like the fact that GGG made PoE to use QWERT for skill hotkeys. I'm thinking 12345 is for the flasks. I always hated how most games make you use 67890 for the rest of the skill hotkeys.
Woah, that looks awesome!
http://pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753
^One of my MUST READ essays you, the community, should read.
The new UI looks so much better it's stupid. Really amazing, everything looks super clean, and it matches the atmosphere perfectly.
Not bad at all!
The main gameplay area isn't going to be blurred out when you open your inventory right?
"
sharkh20 wrote:
"
majpronin wrote:
well this looks like any other hack & slash game would look. Is it Diablo mod? 2 orbs? Same paperdoll and inventory? Cant think of something more creative?

What, like a real money auction house?

Like changing orbs to something more unique at least. Candles, chains, flames. Understand what i mean? Btw even in the diablo days orbs never were the best image of hp and mana bars as when your mana drops low if is really hard to unserstand how low it is by looking at orb.
Btw i was referring to D1, not D3. As nothing really changes in diablo as well. But this game is not Diablo. CO sighning out.
Last edited by majpronin on Aug 11, 2011, 2:15:48 AM
It looks amazing
~Brian~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info