[2.2] Lowlife BM 10Aura 3-6Curse EE Conduit Hard Support - NO ENLIGHTEN NEEDED

Small update to my Gear and gem setup :D

So i changed the colors of my 6l corr shavs and changed gloves and boots for more es.

Spoiler

8.118 ES, 7757 Eva, 83,83,84 resists also even in Ele Weak maps =)
"
Mus3c wrote:
I'd like to see how huge of difference after buffing to someone. Very very interesting :)

Windripper MF friend

Without me (buffed without charges):
18.6k Split arrow
56.6k Frenzy
9.7k Evasion
75/75/75 Resists

With me (buffed without charges):
47.2k Split Arrow
120.8k Frenzy
25k Evasion
81/81/81 Resists

Curses are also really huge, with pentacurse, the difference between curse-immune mobs and not is huge
IGN: kmu//KaruiStorm//RIPInDueTime//ScionOrAWonder//RIPPEDInVasionTime//UmbralRampage
"
elf_01 wrote:
"
Mus3c wrote:
I'd like to see how huge of difference after buffing to someone. Very very interesting :)

Windripper MF friend

Without me (buffed without charges):
18.6k Split arrow
56.6k Frenzy
9.7k Evasion
75/75/75 Resists

With me (buffed without charges):
47.2k Split Arrow
120.8k Frenzy
25k Evasion
81/81/81 Resists

Curses are also really huge, with pentacurse, the difference between curse-immune mobs and not is huge

That's really impressive, Try it after my current build (LL SRS) take down Uber.
never 100
So I changed my Amulet to

I am now at 84/84/85 res and 7908 ES. Was trying to get 1 curse and then buy voidbringer with temp chains on hit. But no succes =/

Also thought about changing Boots to Windscream to get an additional curse. But that would loose me 1.3k es =/
Last edited by TrueEdge on Sep 1, 2015, 7:28:33 AM
"
TrueEdge wrote:
Small update to my Gear and gem setup :D

So i changed the colors of my 6l corr shavs and changed gloves and boots for more es.

Spoiler

8.118 ES, 7757 Eva, 83,83,84 resists also even in Ele Weak maps =)

i see you using prism guardian +1 gem as legacy version you can divine it for +2 gem tho :)
never 100
Last edited by Mus3c on Sep 4, 2015, 9:22:31 AM
I'm using this build and I'm very happy with it! My friends are enjoying the extra DPS and survivability :)
How do you guys manage chaos damage, though? My chaos resistance is sh*t in merc.
"
Kruegerer wrote:
I'm using this build and I'm very happy with it! My friends are enjoying the extra DPS and survivability :)
How do you guys manage chaos damage, though? My chaos resistance is sh*t in merc.

Chaos damage is a huge pain (especially desecrated ground maps). I don't really have a good budget way to mitigate it, the only real thing I can think of is to get a Shavronne's revelation. Right now, I'm just using Vaal Discipline in super-dangerous chaos dmg situations and its working (level 93.4 now)
IGN: kmu//KaruiStorm//RIPInDueTime//ScionOrAWonder//RIPPEDInVasionTime//UmbralRampage
Ok, thanks. I'm glad it isn't just me :p
Vaal Discipline is my panic button, but with Solaris Lorica, it only pushes me to ~12k ES. Can't afford Shavronne's just yet.
so i wanted to try this build, and after some really interesting serie of events i got this
(i still need to link it with vorici but nothing important).

can this build use it?
"
Radgris wrote:
so i wanted to try this build, and after some really interesting serie of events i got this
(i still need to link it with vorici but nothing important).

can this build use it?

Hi, sorry for late response (was away from poe for a while cos irl). Yeah, corrupted +curse asenath's are always nice. Be aware that your Elemental Weakness will be slightly weaker than normal (since it's 10/0), but you make up for it with the ability to slot another curse into your curse on hit setup. It's a tradeoff where you'll have to decide if it's worth it for you individually based off your expected party composition and gear levels

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info