Ethereal Knives CI/Low Life Flask Based Build

This build is really great, I can do nearly every map, with most mods. I am looking to upgrade to the low life version, but I need to acquire a Shavronne's Wrappings. The only things that can kill me with flasks up is Atziri, Shock and Horror, and merciless Malachai. The degens are a serious issue for me. I once did a double boss torture chamber but died twice, the laser does too much damage and block does nothing to help against that. Same with Malachai's creeping death, degens are a problem sometimes and they are the only thing that kills me now. How do you handle this?
After 2.1 i gained 35k dps with no flask and charge going from 70 to 105k (Chain).

Dps with both flask and charges (wich i usually don't have cause i barely got hitted) is 205k with chain and over 300k with inc proj speed....

Don't forget the +20% proj speed gained just from levelling EK..

2.1 gave huge buff to this build...love it even more! this is my setup.

"
Freud88 wrote:
After 2.1 i gained 35k dps with no flask and charge going from 70 to 105k (Chain).

Dps with both flask and charges (wich i usually don't have cause i barely got hitted) is 205k with chain and over 300k with inc proj speed....

Don't forget the +20% proj speed gained just from levelling EK..

2.1 gave huge buff to this build...love it even more! this is my setup.

I'll try this out, btw if possible, can you link your tree?
IGN: Haylamscrunch
For 2.1 you guys should look into The Retch unique belt - it might reduce the charges gained but increases Flask Duration by 60% and gives 15% movespeed and life + cold resist on top of that. Quick question to anyone playing the build atm , do you think its worth it to use ruby flask if not using cloak of flames and redblade helm ? I have legacy Lighting Coil on standard and plan to use it + Taste of Hate + Topaz flask and swap ruby flask to Divination Distilate to help with precasting Blade Vortex before going on boss. And second question , did any1 tried this build with The Harvest ? I am currently theorycrafting Blade Vortex ( 8 link before they nerf snapshoting ) and by using Deadhand talisman on bosses Blade Vortex will spawn over 9000 mobs around you to crit and provide charges.
for bandits 1, skill point?
Yeah, take the skill point.

Faminebind is slightly better than The Retch for this build because of the extra projectile damage.

I still think a well rolled rare belt is better than either of them.
Should rename the build Ghudda's Gulper Guide.
Cheers!
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
Hey there what would the skill tree look like if i wanted to start in shadow

Thanks
how does this build leech? just from the leech gem from tempest shield and from the flask?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info