[2.1.0] Grocery's Boss Destroyer BLAST RAIN Compendium! Phys2Ele Build!

I know that Grocery recommends Iced Golem with this build. What are some good gems to link with Ice Golem? The Golem dies so easily! Cast when damage taken doesn't seem to cast it, plus i need ways to keep it alive. Should I perhaps link 3 minion support gems with it? Such as Minion Life/Resistance etc? It seems like he dies during every encounter.
How did you get the Phys/accuracy Prefix using the multimod in that bow that you linked at the beginning of the build?
Easy atziri i guess? Be great if you could put a video of you doing atziri with a mediocre bow/ cheap stuff.
"
Deadbringer wrote:
Easy atziri i guess? Be great if you could put a video of you doing atziri with a mediocre bow/ cheap stuff.

I am not playing at the moment, but I have done normal atizi with chin sol many times. It is not difficult, it is all about knowing the fight. Pretty much any bow build can do normal atziri...
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Axyridis_JB wrote:
How did you get the Phys/accuracy Prefix using the multimod in that bow that you linked at the beginning of the build?

Legacy affix that got nerfed. Not trying to get an uber bow atm.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
I'm learning quickly that the Ice Golem is absolutely worthless in this build. I even added the support gems of Minion life and Minion Damage and he still gets killed in almost every battle. I need to definitely find a different option.
"
Mentoya wrote:
I'm learning quickly that the Ice Golem is absolutely worthless in this build. I even added the support gems of Minion life and Minion Damage and he still gets killed in almost every battle. I need to definitely find a different option.

I have 0 issues with it. I don't play Point Blank so I stay at range. Most stuff dies before he gets there. Tried a quick run on my tali character and it was the same story.

Like any build, it is a guide and not a law. So use what works best for you.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Mentoya wrote:

put it on a CWDT like he said to and it will constantly get auto-casted so you wont need to worry about self casting it.
Last edited by _Clae_ on Jan 31, 2016, 8:58:41 PM
"
"
Mentoya wrote:

put it on a CWDT like he said to and it will constantly get auto-casted so you wont need to worry about self casting it.

Works wonders!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
BUMP - Interested in 2.2 for this build.

What ascendancy class are the best? Deadeye and endless munitions for aoe/accuracy? Because the extra projectile dont work no?

Thx Grocery!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info