[<RISE>] Reborn Exiles ULTIMATUM // Casual Guild // Discord //

IGN: awesometrey
hello Everyone,
I am a new player and was wondering if you still had spots open for your guild if so i would like to join. I pick up quick and would love to have ya as mentors . I am in houston so this would be a good fit for me.

My IGN: Jackems
"
hello Everyone,
I am a new player and was wondering if you still had spots open for your guild if so i would like to join. I pick up quick and would love to have ya as mentors . I am in houston so this would be a good fit for me.

My IGN: Jackems

Hello!

We should still have a few open slots but if not, we can make room as there are quite a few members that have not signed in for quite some time. And we would love to have you! I am not currently near my PC but if you would like you may be able to contact one of our officers for an invite. Otherwise it will be close to 12a.m. your time before I can get online.

See you soon!
-Kuros
Oh hi
My IGN in xXKlixerXx,
I have been playing for a while (1.4k)hours and never have been in a guild that does more than just trade a few items so I am interested in joining this one.
Invites sent!
Oh hi
IGN: NotYours

Hope I can be a part of the guild :)
"
hiimdanny wrote:
IGN: NotYours

Hope I can be a part of the guild :)

Absolutely! Sent invite =).
-Kuros
Oh hi
You guys still accepting? newbie here, active. =P
IGN: CheefWiggs
Hello , new player here playing casually . Mostly learning the game at the moment, interested in get to know some people to chill , play and interact with in game .

Are you still recruiting ?

IGN : IVIARI
Hi, I would like to join!

IGN: AcientZS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info