GL HLD BROS (Sith_blr build inside)

I play POE from 1st CB and try to be good as mele, and now my time here end. I wish to all of u luck, and wins, and top # in ladders. U can see all my set in forum trade thread (view-thread/1302732) Some jewels i give to my team , some items sold , if u got questions on my build, ask. I wanna post my pvp spec/build with commentary on every nod and item and jewel, but i dont have time now for this, so sry.
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
Last edited by Jedi_blr on Aug 22, 2015, 7:41:33 AM
I don t think you should give your tree directly here, maybe answer people pm if they want to know your build in private. There should have a minimum of search from people.

Look how EA explosed because of Mies and ICedeal thread.

Gl for you
Forum pvp
I cant do full items/gems/Jewels show cos i sold half of my stash or give items for my team, but some items i can post here, and u can see what is this build

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQmWCbsLYQxfDjwUIBRNFHEVIBiRGbQaVRuqHHgcpyP2Jbws6S2DLlMwcTB8MbA26DfUOQ46QjpSPAU8LT3dPfxHfknVS3hNklBHUUdTpVhjXz9hIWMXZU1nm2hlaPJyqXTtdqx4enzZfXWCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhmCGs4dqiO2NfY2_l3mfJ6IAo4qpJ6mUqfquPq9stz68n702vqfAZsEHxFjE9sauxtjL9c9-02_TftQj1FLXfti92XzawdtP3L3dqN-_4MPh7-RR5cXnD-oY7T_uDu8O73rvfPAf8kXzb_Pd9Ub2SPaj9zL46_rx_Ev-Cv66
this is it, if u have questions on nods ASK
As u can see :
1.DODGE
2.CHILL/FREZE IMMUNE
3.9% REGEN
4.6 JEWELS----> top one for 2h SWORD is: 8% att speed with swords/7%hp/12% aoe/dmg/10%all res
5. i have 220 all res with 1 empty ring . Slot for 2d ring is Swap / i can do 2curse/Timeclasp vs TC/ more res ring and so on
, note for Timeclasp ring: TC in pvp = -40% effect and with this ring u got -70% effects from TC
6.all nods with att speed/dmg -- why? cos we need to compensate nerf of Leap slam, and we need max att speed
7. 2H SWORD

---> R-R-G-G-B-B this is top colors, WHY? 1 SET-> CYCLONE(G)-BCR(fa)(G)-MELE PHYS(R)-FORTY(KNOCKBACK)(R)-CONC(B)-AOE(B) PURE PHYS SET WITH SWAP FOR SARN RUNNERS SET OF EMPIRE GRASP GLOVES

+BCR (but i sold it)
in this set i can do 7500k phys dmg on 0.3 att(dont look at dps its for pve)
2D SET CYCLONE(G)-BCR(fa)(G)-MELE PHYS(R)-WED(R)-PHYS TO l(B)-LIGHT PEN(B)
in this set i do 6k Light dmg with 2.5k phys dmg
8.U need max ur Radius cos R is all for cylone, so +2 sword is better then +50dps one without +2 R
Note: R= 6 from 2h sword+ 2 from suffix on sword +2 nod, so i have 10 R and only then we got % AOE
As for stats i run on 10900 hp with 980 regen and can do 2d build swap to 10400 hp with 10.8% regen
For curese -> cwdt lvl2-gmp20/20-arctic br20/6-incr dur 20/21 plus TC gloves on hit + cwdt set on helm with TC is main curse/ vs crit u can swap tc in helm( u got it in gloves) and put ball light-blind-cwdt/ and use anim guard(with gloves for free frenzy charges) vs miners set arc in cwdt helm.

+ball light

Flasks(u got 2 top flask nods jaggernaut + Herbalism) and u need to use some flasks like this :
its sample, but u need lots of this for swaps

For copycat warnings...This build is expencive and u need top lvl cos u need core nods from ranger side and core nods on templar. Items for this :
1. Top sword -> NEW 2h Mirror sword with +2R
2. Top armor ->

3. Top helm ->

about helm a little remark: u need to know formula of chill, u got all ur move/att speed *0.7, so for fight vs cycloner but in devotos = he lost att speed alot but devotos run speed compensate his move lost, in 10 of 10 fights i win(my att/and move speed is same)
4. Top gloves ->

5. Top belt/1ring/ammul/boots ->
+belt(i sold it) u need to do 50%+ chaos res
6. Dont forget about
on weapon swap , and in bow Incr dur gem is a must for u, so Conc eff-PA-pierce(use Drillneck)-slower project-incr dur(for 9+sec of poison fog)-empower 4 lvl
Sorry for this caps and broken english,ugly build thread i post this from my office.
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
Last edited by Jedi_blr on Aug 25, 2015, 9:06:58 AM
"
Alea wrote:
this is why im enjoying pvp in temp league

Well yea there you can get cheap 20ex EA and win win win and melee don t have this kind of gear so it is even more easy to beat them.

For all it shown, playing melee need very expensive items just to compet vs bow users.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Aug 21, 2015, 8:03:22 AM
Sith, you are a great player and you will be missed!

I'm so glad other pvp people are getting your old items before you leave! Your clan is very lucky to have such a gracious leader on his way out.

Best of luck in your future ventures, whatever they may be :)

-Ahfack
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
I decided to quit 2 weeks ago as well. But unlike you ill just store my items.

Poe has a lot of potential too bad it was made without pvp in mind.

Maybe ill see the game again in a year maybe something will change or not im not surprised. Indeed good luck and have fun hld people.
I already quite but yeah better to store the items who knows what will come in the future
I'm out as well since a few weeks but no one will get my stuff, better store it or let it rot for ever :D

As I can see my predictions were accurate, player pool will get lower and lower until no one will care about pvp at all and it will be just scrubs fighting in the arena for the lulz. I find it hilarious for those who spent hundreds (thousand ?) of dollars on gear and who'll have no one to fight.
Last edited by IceDeal on Aug 26, 2015, 8:24:57 AM
So what is it you guys aren't getting in PvP?
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:
So what is it you guys aren't getting in PvP?

Personally I'm not getting the point of pvp anymore.

Aside from the less than 20 persons that plays, no one else does. Sure there's those who do it for leo mods which are easy to take out frustrating them in which they spread the hate for pvp even more resulting in lesser people that play. Bringing the pvp scene stale, boring and monotonous. I mean i hate clearing rooms and rooms of ai mobs. I came to pvp for the excitement and unpredictability but if this is all we are getting then forget about it.

There's alot of gear literally hundreds added every patch and and stats that don't work or synerggize well in pvp. Why? Because our goal is to kill the opponent as fast as possible resulting in very limited competitive builds. So much potential yet so little viability.

I can go on but you know well enough the reasons yourself mulla. I enjoyed pvp but for now this is it. I'm going to try eso for a while. See you soon.

Last edited by awetZ020 on Aug 27, 2015, 2:14:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info